cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch pre order not shipping

RC-Scorch
Level 3
I pre ordered the touch but it still hasn't shipped, I haven't received an e-mail and I also haven't been charged. I read that alot of people already received theirs. some people who pre-ordered last saturday even got it so why don't I have it yet?

180 REPLIES 180

sogthemog
Level 2
I preordered the oculus which qualified me for the preorder touch, I received an email saying your touch will be shipping soon on 27th November, then got an email saying 'cant take payment' check your payment details, you have 7 days before preorder is cancelled, every day since then I have been trying to sort this out, rang credit card company, they say its clear for payment,they haven't tried, changed over to paypal still wont take payment.

All they keep saying to me in the emails is ,'the system of paying is automated and it will take payment as soon as it can'
All starting to make sense now from what I'm reading here, there must be no more units to sell that's why it wont take payment.

Wilkor
Level 4
I ordered on October 15th and shipping estimate was always December 6th - 15th, so no reason to expect them beeing shipped before 15th really.

I'm playing mostly iRacing and other racing/driving games on my Oculus right now, I also have Elite and War Thunder for flying, so I heavn't been excited that much for Touch so far.

Actually, I forgot that I have it preordered untill I saw all the reviews and news about it's release.
There are no serious games that I would be looking forward to play so far: no real golf game, no bowling, no table tennis ( Touch is perfect for these ), no boxing or other fighting game ( I want Mortal Kombat in VR ! - seriously, it just needs some tracking on your legs ).
I'm not really excited about the climbing game and Dead & Buried looks... casual? I would prefer a more serious shooter.
I bought VR Sports Bar - it looks fun and I got Ripcoil for free. Mabey I'll sculpt something in the sculpting thing...

Also, I hate all zombie/undead games, with all my heart. Same for horror games.

In other news, I ordered Oculus Earphones 2 days ago and... I just got them while I was wrighting this  😄

The bad part is that I had to order them, as one of my headphones stopped working.

The good thing is that, after I submitted a ticket to support about it and provided some detailed information, they agreed to send me a replacement headphones for free :smile:

assettomio
Level 5
@cybereality Is there anything known about how long the ripcoil offer will stay available in the store?

nalex66
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
There's no reason you can't buy something now to secure the Rip Coil offer... you don't have to wait for Touch to ship.

i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, 3x Samsung Evo 1TB | Startech PCIe 4x USB 3.0 | Startech PCIe 2x USB C 3.1 gen2

assettomio
Level 5
Yea, cuz I haven't tried touch yet so I don't know if I want/need that game

lavojust
Level 2
darn, mine finally shipped after 3 days of "ready for UPS". Should be herer tomorrow the 9th by the end of day...Im in canada and ordered on day one.

RC-Scorch
Level 3
I wouldn't be as upset if I at least received an email adressing the matter.

Therealcrushade
Level 4

RC-Scorch said:

I wouldn't be as upset if I at least received an email adressing the matter.

same. They should do that at least. Instead we are hearing nothing.

thelivingrobot
Level 3

NeoEdo said:

In other news...

I just received the processing/charged email.
So at least there's that.  :#

Haha same here. Went out for dinner last night and when we got home, I had the email. Now just waiting for shipping!

RC-Scorch
Level 3
I still got nothing. 😞