cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch pre order not shipping

RC-Scorch
Explorer
I pre ordered the touch but it still hasn't shipped, I haven't received an e-mail and I also haven't been charged. I read that alot of people already received theirs. some people who pre-ordered last saturday even got it so why don't I have it yet?

180 REPLIES 180

RC-Scorch
Explorer

Ttarzan said:

Just wanted to update everyone following this thread - I just received my processing email and my card has been charged.  Hopefully this is a sign that things are moving along for everyone still waiting.

I still got nothing.

Ttarzan
Explorer
I live in Louisiana

Anonymous
Not applicable
I haven't even received the email about new Touch games. That's doesn't seem to bode well for me haha.

twinbeex
Explorer

swerve147 said:

Hey in the same boat as everyone else and I finally got a processing email. fingers crossed!

Might I ask where you live? Doesnt seem to matter...seems random whos getting processed but I'm curious.

This is frustrating. 

Preordered Touch on day 1, October 10 about 3pm EST. Location is NJ, USA. Was not one of the original backers, purchased my Rift in Sept.

Card was just charged as well. Hoping this is a good sign for others. 

Therealcrushade
Protege

I haven't even received the email about new Touch games. That's doesn't seem to bode well for me haha.

Me neither... xD

Therealcrushade
Protege
I think by the time touch reaches my doorstep I will be "dead and buried"...

coffear
Honored Guest
Sorkstryparen the fact they sneakily changed the date range as well without telling us (think it was originally 6th - 10th). If they do decide to get off their arses on the 15th I am concerned that might not get them until after xmas or even January with the christmas post (and undoubtedly failed delivery while at work etc)

coffear
Honored Guest
jsbaugh have they shipped to anyone that didnt pre order the rift then? Anyone I have seen that has posted they received theirs appears to have been an early adopter who got priority.

casualit
Protege

coffear said:

Sorkstryparen the fact they sneakily changed the date range as well without telling us (think it was originally 6th - 10th). If they do decide to get off their arses on the 15th I am concerned that might not get them until after xmas or even January with the christmas post (and undoubtedly failed delivery while at work etc)

That's why I gave up on the free games, cancelled my order and got mine from BestBuy, it's in transit now and I got it yesterday, that's how much faster they are compared to freaking Oculus! 

Anonymous
Not applicable