cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try again later

PRT_Stardust
Honored Guest

Hi !

When i try to buy a game, i have an error like that "Error. Try again later", i tried another credit card and paypal, it's the same thing ...

Somebody can help me ?

Thx

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey PRT_Stardust, thanks for reaching out to us about your payment error. We know how important payment methods are in the Oculus ecosystem. We'll do our best to help you get back to enjoying all of your favorite Oculus experiences. Payments may fail or have an error for several reasons, such as insufficient funds or blocks placed on the payment method by your financial institution.

We have a few troubleshooting steps below that may help resolve the issue:

• Have you recently made a successful online purchase using this payment method?
  • Try another network connection type
  • Try another network location
  • Ensure that the area/zip code is correct
  • Restart the device
  • Try another device
  • Try another payment method not linked to the same account

If you've tried to purchase something using the Website, try the following:

Website

• Try another web browser
  • Try purchasing with the Oculus Home app

Theres also some steps you can try with the Oculus App:

Oculus App

• Try the 2D interface
  • Try the 3D interface
  • Try the Experiences webpage
  • Reinstall Oculus Home

If none of the above steps have resolved your issue, please follow up with us and we can look into this further. Cheers!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I will contact my bank, because all of your proposals doesn't work

Hey PRT_Stardust, thanks for your follow-up. We advise you submit a support ticket with us here so we can look into this issue more in depth, as payments may have been disabled on your account.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @PRT_Stardust! The team has been investigating and they've found there's currently an issue with the store taking payments through PayPal. From what I've heard, it shouldn't affect other payment types, but they're working on the PayPal situation right now.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.