cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE4 Fatal Error [Solved]

elshagan
Honored Guest
So just got my rift the other day, so far love it in Elite Dangerous... Anyway I purchased Damaged Core and Chronos through the Oculus store and well I can't play them.

Whenever I start the games I get Fatal Error in C:\Teamcityagent\work..................... thing is that folder doesn't even exsist, the file it's trying to call doesn't exsist. Any ideas on how to fix this faulty call? Cause I'd love to play them,

EDIT: Solved by updating my audio drivers.
3 REPLIES 3

elshagan
Honored Guest
Error from Damaged Core after reinstalling it to see if it helped, couldn't find the edit button for the main post.

Sterling77
Rising Star
I have only had this error when Avast was tearing my system apart and leaving my by the sidewalk - uninstalled Avast and don't run antivirus on my Oculus Rift machine 
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/52965/sterlings-sketchbook

elshagan
Honored Guest

I have only had this error when Avast was tearing my system apart and leaving my by the sidewalk - uninstalled Avast and don't run antivirus on my Oculus Rift machine 

I tried running without anti virus and no change. What bothers me is honestly the fact the games are trying to call files from places that don't exsist. Heck I don't have an E:\ drive

Tried restarting everything, tried a solution I found online concerning Asus Sonic (which I never had but wth worth a try) and no change.