cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add payment method.

Tatsu1991
Explorer
I have tried two different cards on the website, Desktop App, Phone App and Headset itself. Used Edge,Chrome and Firefox also have tried with mobile data Versus internent no such luck. Everywhere but the phone app i get the message Error There was an error trying to add your payment method / Please Check your card info. 

On the phone app one card tells me Please Review your card info and try again or Contact your bank for Assistence. The other card says Sorry Your payment failed please update or change your payment method. One card i have added on facebook already the other Facebook refuses to add so i know at least one should work.
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

I told Oculus Support about this. I expect them to continue to tell people that there is a problem with their cards.

Yup nothing. I haven’t had any luck adding a payment option but I don’t have developer mode on I just bought my headset about 4 days ago and I haven’t been able to add any payment option. The support staff doesn’t seem to be able to help in any way. 

**bleep** off

F. U. C. K off

Yall dont help with **bleep** lol I went 10 hrs between this company my bank and Google to try and get my cc to link and had to give up and now am returning my quest 2 because of this **bleep** 

Oculus shut up you aren’t actually helping people like goddamn just tell us what to do in order to fix this. 

Lmao it’s Facebook it’s not like they’re actually gonna help you

Neolo
Honored Guest

Same problem

Hey there, we see you're having issues adding your payment method. We would like to know, what card are you attempting to add?

Below is more information on our accepted payment methods:

• American Express
  • Mastercard
  • Visa
  • PayPal

Must follow the below rules:

• The card must be associated with a billing address
  • The card must be able to have funds added/reloaded to it. E-cards and virtual Mastercards should work, but most Gift cards do not have this option
  • There cannot be purchasing restrictions placed on the card.
  • The network cannot have any purchase restrictions to prevent online payments
  • Postal codes that do not follow the correct format will result in “invalid postal code”

If you're using the correct card, please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport and submit a ticket.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

How about you actually fix the issue we're all having, okay please?  Most of us can't really use your services if we can't use our PayPal credentials to pay for the games we want to play.  Just saying - these problems WILL NOT stop until they've been fixed.  Thank you in advance for understanding.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?