cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add payment

PurpleWolf72
Level 2

I am not abke to add a payment or PayPal acct to purchase games or ad ins on my son oculus I can gift him games but he can not buy add on tbis is so frustrating this is an issue that has gone over 7 months now in july I was told they will look deeper into the issue and have not heard anything since. I emailed support again a week ago and nothing why is this issue not fixed???? I own the quest 2 and have no issues

5 REPLIES 5

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello, we're sorry to hear that you are constantly experiencing trouble with adding or updating method of payment. To assist you further, let us gather a little information from you. Are you receiving an error message when you try to add payment method? If so, what is that message? Have you submitted any support tickets for this issue? We look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

PurpleWolf72
Level 2

It says unable to add payment at this time same when I try to add PayPal. Last time he bought something was in February 2021 . I opened a ticket back and forth with email gave them all my sons info for his oculus they said they would look further into it didn't hear from them for awhile so I sent an email for an update they emailed me back stating the ticket was closed I told them it was never resolved so I went through the same process with new reps and again they will look further into it now it's been since July ive heard from them so I sent an email again asking for a update last week haven't heard anything. I am able to gift him games but he wants add ons and he can't buy them

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello, thanks so much for your reply. Since we are limited to what we can share inside this community forum, we recommend submitting a new support ticket here and include your previous ticket number with your new support ticket entry. We're always happy to help! 🙂

I'll try that again

Thanks

Hopefully it works for you because I’m still waiting for them to message me back only one person said that it works for them now but the rest of us are still just sitting in the dark.