cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to complete purchase for 'Virtual Desktop' from Oculus Store (Quest 2)

Levethian
Level 2
Anyone else not able to buy 'Virtual Desktop'?
Could it be because my account / Quest 2 device has switched to 'developer' mode for sideloading?
All other purchases go through fine, but for this I get:

An error has occurred.
There was a problem with processing your order. Please try again later.

I've opened a query with Oculus Support and will update this if they can explain.
Thanks!
22 REPLIES 22

Levethian
Level 2
After 15 messages from Andrew, AlexanderTS, ShielaG, Heather, IanE at customer support, the ticket was finally escalated to Lena at Facebook AR/VR Customer Support...

"Thanks for your patience while this ticket was reviewed and escalated to me.

After check with your account, Payment account is active and there is no pending issue from our ends.
We recommend to contact your financial institution for further assistance.

Thanks,
Lena
Facebook AR/VR"

Utterly useless.

Anyone else been able to buy the Welcome25-cursed apps yet, or worked out what error 1891489 means?

Aragorn_ii
Level 3
I had a similar issue when trying to buy a game using the WELCOME25 promo code. After different tries, the only thing that worked was switching the payment to PayPal. I think the problem was due to the 2-factor authentication requested by my bank. I hope it helps!

Andreadente92
Level 2

I had a similar issue when trying to buy a game using the WELCOME25 promo code. After different tries, the only thing that worked was switching the payment to PayPal. I think the problem was due to the 2-factor authentication requested by my bank. I hope it helps!

i solved in the same way!!!