cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect quest 2 to PC

Kin6Nothin6
Honored Guest

I am trying to connect my quest 2 to my PC which i had successfully done when i got the link cable, but I had to reset my PC recently so my connection to it was lost. I have been trying over the last few days to re-link my headset to the Oculus app, but it's not taking for some reason. I keep getting stuck on the "connect your headset" screen in the app. I'll turn my headset on, get the "enable data" message and click deny just like instructions tell me to do (I have hit allow before and still the same thing happens) but I never get any "enable link" message or notification or anything. The PC app is just stuck on that window as if it's never made the connection. I'm not sure what it is I'm doing wrong. 

I have tried multiple USB ports on my PC, 2.0, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, all USB ports yield the same results. Headset is charging while its plugged in though so it at least making enough connection for that. 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we understand your Quest 2 will not connect to your PC. First, we would like for you to turn your air link off in developer mode and reboot the device. If the problem continues after, please submit a ticket at  https://ocul.us/ContactSupport.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!