cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load profile on all quest 2 devices

jsissler
Explorer

I have a personal quest 2 and 6 for teaching at my school. Starting yesterday, all of them cannot load user profile. All have been converted to Meta accounts; one is a personal account tied to Facebook and the rest are new test user accounts. Please advise, I've tried the old work around from July with no avail, this seems to be the same problem with a different cause. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We understand your profiles aren't loading on your devices. That's not what we like to hear from our customers. Rest assured we'll try to get this fixed quickly.

Some users found the following steps to work for them. Please give it a try and let us know if it works for you.

1.) Make sure the headset is on and nearby.

2.) Enable Bluetooth on the phone that is linked to your headset.

3.) Open the Oculus app on the phone that is linked to your headset, then go to the devices tab and select the "Wi-Fi" setting.

4.) Disconnect the headset from WiFi and re-enter your WiFi password in the prompt to reconnect.

Your profile should now load on the headset.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again! We just wanted to check in and see if you were able to try the steps we suggested previously, and let us know if it helped or not. We're here for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!