cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to my profile on Quest 2

Aymito2
Expert Protege

I am not sure whats is going on, a simple task as running any app I am getting error, because I  cant login to

my profile on the quest2 for the second day now, despite being connect on the mobile app and its running fine on the mobile

but my profile is missing from the quest.

Any solution other than the  factory reset option,

why  do I have to login to my profile to run an app, until when all this restrictions will be imposed in VR ??

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Aymito2! We understand you're having issues with playing games because you can't log into your account. It sounds like your account has been affected by a glitch that is mentioned in this thread.

We want to assure you that our team has been made aware of these issues and are working on a solution for everyone affected. If you try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the thread and are still having issues accessing your account, you are welcome to submit a bug report. This will allow our engineers to see how many users are still being affected.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Same problem on my Quest, Profile unable to load, done all the things you've requested. cant access any apps or games.

Many users are affected by this persisting  problem, the only current solution is to factory reset your headset, which is a very daunting experience, I hop Oculus developers have a better solution, a simple patch to reset the profile login or any software solution, we are not getting the full picture, and my headset is unusable for few days now, and meta is not updating us with any piratical solution but this factory reset, please find a solution for this profile problem , or have us create a profile backup solution , I am sure there is many options but we are not updates with any of them until now...this is very frustrating 😔?