cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make OVRLipSync to work with Photon Voice

megs_tan07
Honored Guest
Hi,

I'm having trouble making Photon Voice and OVRLipSync work together. I saw a couple of forums and seeing a lot of inquiries about this. It's either photon voice or OVRLipSync is overriding the microphone initialization done by the other plugin. I see that PhotonVoice initializes a microphone then OVRLipSync does the same thing which overrides the first one and causes PhotonVoice to stop working. I tried modifying the class for the OVRLipSync to read the one from PhotonVoice and can't seem to make it work as well. It seems like you can only make one work or the other. Is there something that I need to do to make them both work otherwise, are there any other alternatives?

Update: I also tried creating a custom class that extends from contextbase class and forcing it to listen to photon voice instead just for the OVRLipSync.Frame to receive values it somehow works however, it is really buggy.

Regards,

0 REPLIES 0
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?