cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair both controllers

FamilleTrucher
Honored Guest

Hi,

I'm unable to pair both of my controllers. They used to work just fine, but we haven't played for a while, and now we can't see them with the headset on. I changed the batteries, dissociated the controllers and paired them again. The app on my phone said they were paired, but I still can't see the controllers with the headset. We haven't dropped them or anything. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We see you're having some trouble with your headset not detecting your controllers. We know how this can put a downer on getting back in the VR world after a while. We want to help in any way we can, and we appreciate you letting us know you've already began troubleshooting.

Since changing the batteries and re-pairing the controllers didn't correct this issue, we recommend restarting your device. Your headset might just need a reboot to get with the program. If this doesn't help you see your controllers in your headset, please submit a support ticket and our team will assist you further. 😊👍

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Restarting the device is useless. Countless people have this issue. Why is Facebook support so incompetent at helping us?