cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undelete Your Oculus Account?

Minji0408
Honored Guest

Where is the Undelete button on Facebook???

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there,

We see you'd like to undelete your Oculus account. 

If you've requested cancellation within the last 30 days and you can't find the Cancel Deletion button on Facebook, you'll want to submit a ticket here including the email address you used for your account. 

If it's been more than 30 days since you requested to delete your account, it has already been deleted, and there's not a way for us to help get it back. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Unknown_Urge
Honored Guest

Hey i dont know if this is a pm or not i am new to facebook and i got my oculus quest 2 today can you please help me fix it?

Thus doesn’t help either 

Hello, Mauserr. 2022 We are regretful to hear that the procedure you were attempting to use didn't succeed. We realize how this may interfere with your time, so please allow us to be of assistance. We are asking you to PM us so we may investigate your issue further.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello my