cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 1.8.0.277202 Help me???

svejk
Level 3
Please help since yesterday, I wanted to update the oculus but if it is updated so it stops working. I tried to reinstall but nothing helps when you reinstall again wants to update. Sorry for English translate Google
42 REPLIES 42

svejk
Level 3
After the update does not work oculus 
You can not cancel the update
Please help?

69ozoltbu7va.png59lkgdglyefz.png

XlordB
Level 5
howd you get 1.8 i dont even have the update???

svejk
Level 3
It does not really one of my friends also does not update 1.8.0 just me and I do not want to but I can not even cancel. After the update does not the oculus

svejk
Level 3
Logs

Xoreal
Level 3
Also have had updated to 1.8.0277202 and now device does not work and Oculus Home app continuously restarts each 2 minutes.

Why every update is test for luck?

cybereality
Level 16
@Xoreal , can you upload these log files here?
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/33792/how-to-get-logs-for-bug-reports-for-consumer-ri...
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

NeoEdo
Level 4
I know this isn't helpful, but I just updated, after reading this post, and everything went smoothly. Oculus Home quit and started back up without any issues.

Xoreal
Level 3
@cybereality, sure

Xoreal
Level 3
Finally I found workaround to play games not from Oculus Store.
1. Using Repair option from OculusSetup.exe install previous software version (1.7)
2. When appears Update Required window - just ignore it
3. Run game and play

Forget it, now OculusSetup installs 1.8 version.