cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 1.8.0.277202 Help me???

svejk
Explorer
Please help since yesterday, I wanted to update the oculus but if it is updated so it stops working. I tried to reinstall but nothing helps when you reinstall again wants to update. Sorry for English translate Google
42 REPLIES 42

KINGvr
Explorer
i had this with the previous update, during the update, windows did not update the usb driver correctly, i had to manually do it via device manager as the oculus tab had a reported error(in device manager)

DarkTenka
Trustee

dcullen said:

I think even with the fix, the point here is for Oculus to allow users to choose whether they want to install an update (for instance knowing it breaks as for this one) or not. Not providing this sort of choice is what annoys us all about how Microsoft operate with windows.

Actually they arent forcing the install.. at least not for me. I've seen the "click here to update" message for the last 3 days and not even touched it. I'm still able to use the Rift just fine.

iTrooper
Honored Guest
I've noticed that 1.8 is pretty much killing the internet, so effectively I can't play any net based VR apps or games, totally not cool Oculus!