cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates

jeffy07
Explorer

I see fitxr had some updates back in early Dec.how can I update this app.ive hunted and hunted and can't figure it out.for an example when starting fitxr you can be in box or a different environment. The update says it's a roof top update but I dont see it anywhere. I just  thought now because I'm alone and not online with a class? I don't know.sorry guys bear with me I'm old and new at this its taking me a while to find out everything.thanks for the help in advance 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jeffy07
Explorer

Thanks as soon as I asked the question I went on an all of a sudden I saw thr button that I never noticed before lol.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

PITTCANNA
Visionary

so it automatically updates, if you click on it should say "update available" click yes to update, it will download and install.

So the roof top is selected when you pick a class, before you click join, it will have option at the top of screen for environments thats where you select the roof top.

the other update you have to go to settings, you can now pick streak based on power or based on if you actually hit it. so the options are training and power.  Training means consecutive hits and power means you have with power ie typically over 6 m/s.

jeffy07
Explorer

Thanks as soon as I asked the question I went on an all of a sudden I saw thr button that I never noticed before lol.