cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username taking bots, and the username I want

Shags6669
Explorer

There are lots of accounts all over Oculus/Meta that have some pretty popular usernames, but unfortunantly some of those accounts either haven't been used in ages or haven't been used at all, and were instead used to reserve a username to later sell, but have since been forgotten about.

Specifically, the username I want is "Shags". I am currently using Shags6669 as my username but it kinda sucks, as I just want my normal username, but it is being taken up by one of these inactive bots that most likely registered the account years ago and hasn't been on it since. It has no profile picture, Oculus/Meta avatar, biography, or activity. I even sent it a friend request a year ago, and it hasn't accepted or denied it. These bots need to be taken care of, so that the people who actually use their accounts can have the usernames that they want! In this case, I would like the username Shags. Is there anything I can do at the moment? I've already submitted a report, but who knows how long that will take or even if it will do anything.

2 REPLIES 2

Shags6669
Explorer

bump

C_8
Honored Guest

simply get better and get the username u want faster.