cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V32 Sys Update Files not update to sync

Sullieship
Explorer

As in the subject, my Quest 2 has updated to V32, but the Files app is not showing any cloud icon to sync with my phone. Is the app going to be updated later, or is this a problem with the update itself?

47 REPLIES 47

PlasticPaul
Protege

I am having the very same problem: updated to V32 and the could icon is nowhere tone found in the File app. Can Oculus please advise?

Oshun_Guanima
Explorer

same here. No cloud after update

PlasticPaul
Protege

I do not have the "gift game" option either in the store, which should come with theV32.
I with there were more transparency on how updated and functions are supposed to be rolled out. Oculus can you please respond and clarify? are new functions supposed to be activated in time, despite the latest software installed? 

dbuen
Honored Guest

Same here. After upgrading to v32, there is still no cloud icon to enable syncing. Please advise.

Reenz_11
Explorer

Please advise, same issues, no cloud 🥺

PlasticPaul
Protege

I used the website online chat support to ask about this. According to them, features are activated on a rollout basis...so might be activated at some point later? 

However, the lady kept pasting the same message in re to this, referencing to the move application. So, I am not so confident in the response I got.

Oculus, please clarify for us here.

wuzp
Rising Star

At first I thought it wasn't working either.  But then I noticed after "a while," it was synced.  I wonder if the syncing is being done over Bluetooth or something.  Now, I after I add a new snapshot to the headset, a few minutes later I'd get a "sync complete" notification on the phone.

Gateshot
Explorer

Same here, no cloud icon to sync.

PlasticPaul
Protege

I sent an email to the Oculus support and opened a ticket for this, also pointing out to this very thread. Let's see if this gets some attention. 
Will post here what they say - IF they respond.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?