cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR lab

TMCC_TED
Level 2

Hello,

I am creating a VR lab for my college Ed Tech class and would like to use multiple Oculus headsets with one mobile app.  What would be the best way to go about doing this?  I would like all the Headsets to have the same apps for the students.

Regards,

Mr. W.

4 REPLIES 4

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello there Mr. W!

We are thrilled to hear about this idea and would like to direct you to our Oculus for Business page.

Even if you don't decide to purchase with them, they may give some guidance or ideas on how to grow this lab further. Use this page here to fill out a form and await one of our OFB agents to reach back out to you!

Teaching children about the wonders of VR is absolutely something we love to see and something we want to hear more about. Good luck in your endeavors and please let us know how it goes!

Oculus For Business is winding down though and won't exist in a month. Time for a reply-bot change I think.

Thanks for letting me know, how will this component of Oculus be redirected after the shutdown?

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey again.

While some of our social team may be more formal, we would like to remind you that we are a team of people running this account and that we do handcraft each of these responses. Admittedly, there are times, like when we direct people to DM us or provide troubleshooting, that we have very similar responses. But we do still take the time to write up responses and send them out.

As for the redirection question: Oculus for Business services will still be around; were just changing it to Quest for Business. Read about this exciting change here: https://developer.oculus.com/blog/evolving-from-oculus-for-business-to-quest-for-business/

Should you use our OFB services you will still continue to receive support and care from our OFB team. More details and an in-depth answer would need to be given by them, however. Feel free to ask them about it once you submit the contact form.

We wish you all a happy holidays and a happy new year. Oh, and Mr.W? We really are excited about your VR lab and truly hope it pans out.