cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice chat over Oculus Link too quiet

Anonymous
Not applicable

Party chat being too quiet when using Oculus Link. When I start the party chat from my Quest I can hear them fine, but when it's through Oculus Link the chat is so quiet I can't hear anyone over the game. What can be done about it?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! That is not what we like to hear! Rest assured that we will work together to get your issue resolved. First, we'd like you to click here and try these troubleshooting steps to see if this fixes your issue. If your issue still persists, we ask you to contact us at customer support so we can deep dive into this issue. You can also PM us directly if you'd like. Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We do hope you find this information helpful! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

T0we1ie
Honored Guest

Same issue here and tried on 2 different pcs and 2 different head sets. It’s a “Meta” issue. Everyone I have talked to has the same issue with no fix other than joining the party before you open link. 

Lowmelly
Explorer

Same here, its very frustrating. I just use my pc microphone and that uses my Wave XLR device. Which i boost up my voice volume.