cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting on support

Linc2012
Level 3

Is there really no other way to contact Oculus Support other than opening a ticket??

I opened a ticket several weeks ago, got a response back, saying they would send me a prepaid mailing label with in 3-5 days and instructions on sending it back for a replacement. Today is day 14 and I am still waiting for the email to ship it back.

I send an email about every other day and now I’m not getting any response at all. This is very frustrating as I have purchased three of these now and I’d like to get this particular one up and running again. This is terrible customer service and very disappointing when there is no other way to contact support.

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hi there, if you haven't received your shipping label yet, please check your Junk or Spam folders, just in case it's been filtered into one of them accidentally. Otherwise, can you please provide your ticket number so that we can look into the current status of your case for you?

Also, we completely realize this situation can prove frustrating, however we do ask that you refrain from frequently updating your ticket. As of this moment, we're experiencing higher than normal ticket volumes which has affected our turnaround time, and this can further delay our ability to get back to you. I know that you've been waiting much longer than intended and for this we truly do apologize, but we will get back to you as soon as possible, I assure you.