cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

War Thunder Menu off top of screen

GeordiePigeonOw
Honored Guest
When I use my rift with war thunder the menu's are way too high and off the top of the screen meaning I can't see anything and therefore cannot play the game 😞

Has anyone else had this problem?
8 REPLIES 8

cybereality
Grand Champion
You may want to mirror/clone the display onto a monitor so you can see what's going on.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

GeordiePigeonOw
Honored Guest
It is mirrored. It's no better on the monitor. There's just 2 of them there and both are too high to read on rift mode.

BedShark
Honored Guest
Unfortunately I have the same problem as well, but it's been reported officially at least.

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/74320-menu-above-users-head-in-the-oculus-rift/

ripcurl123
Honored Guest
same problem for me looks like they have spent 5 mins to include oculus support absolute rubbish

whollandsworth
Explorer
Any fix for this yet?? It's very hard to start the correct game. Imagine front row of a Movie Theater.

raidho36
Explorer
Nope.

shodanx
Honored Guest
Is there a way now ? one month later ?

Just a way to disable the oculus when browsing the menus would do, bind a special key to oculus on/off maybe ?

raidho36
Explorer