cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What alternatives are there to get attention of Oculus support?

RJT2020
Level 2
Hi all. I've been emailing Oculus support for an issue related to a broken Elite Headstrap. I sent in a request and they acknowledged replacement but then, nothing. That was about a week and a half ago. Now, support does not even respond to my additional inquiries on status. Does anyone know how else I might be able to get through to them?

1/19/21 - initial support request
1/19/21 - initial response from oculus support asking for photos, receipts, serial numbers, etc.
1/20/21 - requested evidence sent to oculus support
1/20/21 - oculus support confirmed receipt of items, indicated to expect response in 24-36 hours
1/22/21 - >36 hours later, no response received, sent follow-up email to oculus support
1/26/21 - ~week later, no response received, sent follow-up email to oculus support
1/27/21 - no response received, sent follow-up email to oculus support, created new support ticket to ask why no response on original ticket
1/29/21 - no response received on either ticket, sent follow-up email, posted on forum to inquire about other options for contacting support
3 REPLIES 3

OldLeech
Level 2
You're experience is exactly like mine. Except with me I refunded an application, they took the game, approved the refund and just never sent the money back. 

OldLeech
Level 2
Don't bother with the chat support either, they are rude and won't help you.

Eric1372
Level 2
Same boat here with the strap. Sent them the photos and proof of purchase and they respond a couple days later they will need 3 to 5 days to research the issue and come up with a solution. Um, I asked for a refund so why is it gonna take 3 to 5 days to determine a resolution that I already decided on. They are the most frustrating company I have ever dealt with as far as customer service goes.