cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens to the order that is returned to the sender?

Bartek1155
Level 2

Maybe I will get some information here because I can't wait for the answer via e-mail.

I placed the order on August 29, on September 3, the money for the goggles was taken from my account and then the status changed to "preparation for shipment", since then the order has been in place support claims that there are delays in shipping, someone from the support wrote that he will be watching the order until they ship it, until to night. I got a tracking number only the parcel is coming back to the sender, this parcel that is allegedly delayed, the courier or the company, no one gave me any information that someone was at my place with the parcel or waiting for pickup and I did not wait for the package because support claimed that the package had not been sent yet.

I don't know what a mess in the orders, but the situation itself is ridiculous and I'm losing my patience, and nobody from the support team is in a hurry to answer. Now I don't know what and how it will be with the order and shipping, maybe someone will give me a simple answer if support has a problem with it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there. This does not sound right and we want to help get your Oculus headset to you as quickly as possible. Since time is of the essence, we recommend setting up a chat on our site. When you click the link, there will be a small black circle on the bottom right corner, please click on it and after the Oculus bot, a live agent will connect with you and will get this sorted out for you. We look forward to hearing from you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there. This does not sound right and we want to help get your Oculus headset to you as quickly as possible. Since time is of the essence, we recommend setting up a chat on our site. When you click the link, there will be a small black circle on the bottom right corner, please click on it and after the Oculus bot, a live agent will connect with you and will get this sorted out for you. We look forward to hearing from you.

View solution in original post