cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is restock on the Oculus Rift S or the Quest?

pasdra
Sightseer
I really want a VR but they are sold out everywhere, I live in America. just wondering when they will be back in stock or I would love to preorder one. Also, don't want to pay $600+ on eBay for a used one.
2 REPLIES 2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Just how many times do you need to ask this and post this same question over multiple categories?  For goodness sake, just check your local suppliers daily.  Usually your Oculus Store will be best but it does not hurt to try other local suppliers like Amazon, and in your case, maybe best buys as well. 
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Cocopenut
Protege
@TomCgcmfc Chillll. The man just wants some help. Anyway, I had the same problem. I got an app called "Hot Stock" where, you can choose an item that is out of stock and it notifies you when it is back in stock. You have to be quick. Sorry that my instructions are unclear. If you need anymore help dm me or search a tutorial on youtube. I hope this helps.