cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to buy from store I receive "error performing query"

Jmissoorten
Level 2
Wanted to buy Wrench.  But have the same problem with free software I tried.  Anyone know the solution ?
36 REPLIES 36

AGuyCalledFive
Level 2
how do we fix this problem oculus!!!!!!!!!

Axiom5
Level 2
Looks like servers are not letting us connect again. Hopefully support us working on this

mr_gomba
Level 2
Hello, I'm also having trouble buying games from the store. I just wanted to know if I have to wait for the server to be fixed or if I have to do something to fix it.
Sincerely, yours
Mr.gomba

The_Intangible_
Level 2
I'm having the same problem.

SP4DES
Level 2
Same issue, it won't let me buy no matter how many times I try, this didnt happen before so why is it happening now? Ice updating the software and went to support, but nothing

Jcronos1029
Level 2
Just got my new quest today and I'm having this query error. Is this a frequent server problem or can I fix it myself?

ironmonkey103
Level 2
I am also having the same issue trying to purchase a game.I have noticed with all these complaints for several months, there has been only one reply from a support member. In my book, that's bad business.

PaulTheOriginal
Level 2
Ah! So other people are having this issue!  It's been like this for me since friday I put in a ticket and talked to live chat about it and they had to send it to their team.   So they are going to email me in 3 to 4 days I wonder what's going on.

PaulTheOriginal
Level 2
Any luck for you guys?  I'm still unable to purchase anything due to the query error. 

CrazyGhost-Henr
Level 2
same issue mmmmmm