cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to buy from store I receive "error performing query"

Jmissoorten
Sightseer
Wanted to buy Wrench.  But have the same problem with free software I tried.  Anyone know the solution ?
36 REPLIES 36

KillerB_04
Honored Guest
how do we fix this problem oculus!!!!!!!!!

Axiom5
Honored Guest
Looks like servers are not letting us connect again. Hopefully support us working on this

mr_gomba
Honored Guest
Hello, I'm also having trouble buying games from the store. I just wanted to know if I have to wait for the server to be fixed or if I have to do something to fix it.
Sincerely, yours
Mr.gomba

The_Intangible_
Honored Guest
I'm having the same problem.

SP4DES
Honored Guest
Same issue, it won't let me buy no matter how many times I try, this didnt happen before so why is it happening now? Ice updating the software and went to support, but nothing

Jcronos1029
Honored Guest
Just got my new quest today and I'm having this query error. Is this a frequent server problem or can I fix it myself?

ironmonkey103
Honored Guest
I am also having the same issue trying to purchase a game.I have noticed with all these complaints for several months, there has been only one reply from a support member. In my book, that's bad business.

PaulTheOriginal
Explorer
Ah! So other people are having this issue!  It's been like this for me since friday I put in a ticket and talked to live chat about it and they had to send it to their team.   So they are going to email me in 3 to 4 days I wonder what's going on.

PaulTheOriginal
Explorer
Any luck for you guys?  I'm still unable to purchase anything due to the query error. 

CrazyGhost-Henr
Honored Guest
same issue mmmmmm