cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to buy from store I receive "error performing query"

Jmissoorten
Level 2
Wanted to buy Wrench.  But have the same problem with free software I tried.  Anyone know the solution ?
36 REPLIES 36

Jax_R
Level 2

Wanted to buy Wrench.  But have the same problem with free software I tried.  Anyone know the solution ?

Very Frustrating. Having the same issue. 4 days I've been trying to buy the coasters in Rilix Coasters and kep getting that error.

Bjoessi
Level 3
I also cant shop, I tried online, in the HMD and in the app - didnt work anywhere

Jax_R
Level 2

Hey
Jmissoorten, we are actively investigating this issue and working on
having this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience
while we work on this. -Rick

Hi Rick,
I took your suggestion and took a support
ticket out only to be told the in app purchaes appear to be a vendor
related issue. This morning when I tried buying extra modlues from Face
Your Fears, Amaze Intereactive movies and Rilix Coasters, still cannot
purchase. This sounds more like an Oculus update issue and Oculus
Support told me it was the veoders, contact them. If it's more than one
app, it sounds more like an update bug to the GO headset to me. Is this currently being
looked into and do you have any idea when this will be fixed? Thanks....

lubiesieturlac
Level 2
I am having the same problem. Free games are not an issue but when I try to purchase one, I get the same error. As I can see on this thread customer support doesn't really understand the issue. Please help

Tietoa_XR_og4b8
Level 2
error performing query . . on quest 2.

gwesley
Level 2
Just go my quest2 and find this issue. You guys know that we are still lacking of good VR games, right? 

solsorten
Level 2
I had this problem - Turns out it had stored an old credit card that was not working anymore.
Go to https:/ /secure.oculus. com/my/payment-methods/ and remove the bad card and add a new one or a PayPal account
(I had to add a few spaces in the link, since apparently Oculus forums don't trust me yet... *sigh*)