cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Oculus Quest 2 be back in Stock

Anonymous
Not applicable
So long story short, I didnt know how you guys worked, with the whole purchasing, processing deal, I hit purchase you guys didn't take the money because there was nothing you guys could send me, so you guys take it out once it's on departure to me, yet I spent too much on my first card which was sadly a nonrefillable card, so I had to get more money, cancel the order because the additional payment option on my first order didn't work, was supposed to be here estimatedly by Feb. 1, 2021, make a new order with a different card, now I got to wait to tell supposedly Feb. 9, 2021, and it doesn't seem like it's going to get here by then besides on google it says it can take as long as 45 to 60 days to process, which is freaking rediculous like I am perplexed right now, I have 410 dollars in an account that can be possibly taken away for other necessities but I chose to purchase then, I had no idea I, as many, many other are having to wait, to add to this what is the back log because that alone just might me cancel the order, I am so irritated, that i tried one out, had the money to get one and your guys management on the matter sucks, please, respond, I have been trying to get a hold of a rep for Oculus for every for some actual news on the matter this is 100% Unproffesional I can even Explain, you'd think Mark Zuckerberg would have thought this out quite more clearly than he did, this is a mess. Please respond, I am becoming really impatient with this, like seriously, Three!!! MONTHS!!!, that is ridiculous to just process the order than there is another two week shipping period like what the hell is this, oh yeah, UNPROFFESIONALISM.
I've sent out three support tickets through this website's support page to not be responded to in about a week in a half like ridiculous.
15 REPLIES 15

Crazy_Sane
Superstar

I don't have your money here. It's at Bill's house, and Fred's house.

Richooal
Consultant

So long story short,

1.You started with good intention, but messed up on that one.

2. Thanks for breaking that up into 3 easy to read sentences.

3. If you decide to purchase something, then the money is allocated and gone, you don't go and spend that same money on something else.

4. Only open ONE support ticket. People who open multiple tickets just make it take longer to address the original one. What makes anyone think that opening more tickets gets a quicker response?

5. When you say "you guys" (4 times in 2 lines), do you mean us forum members?

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Howie_Doodat
Rising Star

Richooal said:

So long story short,

3. If you decide to purchase something, then the money is allocated and gone, you don't go and spend that same money on something else.

4. Only open ONE support ticket. People who open multiple tickets just make it take longer to address the original one. What makes anyone think that opening more tickets gets a quicker response?

Dying at number 2. You may have made my evening 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Richooal said:

So long story short,

How did i mess up on that one, I have the right to talk, speak my mind, even if irritated, plus dont comment if you actually have supporting knowledge instead of clashing. Like Jesus i was just asking for help not this crap, but thanks typical people with a superior ego.

Howie_Doodat
Rising Star
Dude. Nobody anticipated VR suddenly becoming mainstream like this AND were in the middle of a pandemic. Sorry that wait times are long...

look at how bad it is to buy a PS5 right now, then add in how much the general public doesn’t respect VR. It’s pretty understandable to be honest. Not to say I don’t sympathize with how much it sucks that you have to wait. I do feel bad about that and I’m sorry for it. 

kojack
MVP
MVP

besides on google it says it can take as long as 45 to 60 days to process, which is freaking rediculous

Can you provide a link to this website spreading garbage?

The latest chart from just 9 days ago shows the Quest 2 (both models) is in stock and available for delivery in under 2 weeks (or 1 for most places) in every supported region of the world except germany.

If you spend money before you are charged, that's not the store's fault.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

rafael_siqueira
Honored Guest

Dude. Nobody anticipated VR suddenly becoming mainstream like this AND were in the middle of a pandemic. Sorry that wait times are long...

look at how bad it is to buy a PS5 right now, then add in how much the general public doesn’t respect VR. It’s pretty understandable to be honest. Not to say I don’t sympathize with how much it sucks that you have to wait. I do feel bad about that and I’m sorry for it. 

I hope and wish you to be right on that. Frankly it was the most conforting thing I have read up to this moment.

The big problem is that there is no official positioning from them, there is no answer to the general customers, a post, a tweet or anything saying "we are aware of the problems and they will be tackled". I reckon that I did get pissed and contact the support about 5 times in 3 weeks, but not without a reason. Yeah, I know it will not speed up the process, but it was the way I found to release some of the anger for being left on limbo by the company.
To make matters worse, I found this bunch of complains about the Oculus support with an overall 75% of rate as the worst customer experience they could ever have. (ie.trustpilot.com / review / www.oculus . com - *REMOVE SPACE*)

Anyways, if you are right (God makes use of this wise words), it means it is too early to cry over spilled milk. I have ordered it on 26th od December, it had charged my card on the 6th of January and estimate to arrival on the 13th of January. I have not yet received but let's see how it goes.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wish I could tag people, or I just dont know how.  Well, here is the screen shot of the b's spreading garbage for Kojack8eazck5rgex0.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
And its been going on for about three weeks, without processing the order yet, youd think the main store or website would be in stock first before that place gotovr website that some one shared in their comment. But i dont know why this is like this, its been damn near 8 9 months i think since the beginning of this pendemic, youd think that be enough time.