cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where’s my money?

Phyillis
Honored Guest

So I ordered a left hand controller in March. I received an email saying my order was received, paid for, and ready to be shipped April 1st. As of June 1st I have no controller and I still don’t have my money back AND I have a game system that so incomplete because one of the controllers doesn’t work. I can’t get anyone to call me and they won’t respond to inquires made through their website. There is no phone number to call. This is a terrible way to run a business. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get my money back to get a control so my entire system isn’t a total waste of money????

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Phyillis! We know it can be very upsetting to be left in the dark about your controller order, which was placed a couple months ago, and this definitely isn't the experience we're looking for you to have. As for the refund, once the order is placed and has been processed there would not be a way to cancel/refund that order until it would be delivered.

We know that's not what you would like to hear, so we would suggest for you to reach out to us through PMs as we will need to gather some sensitive information to provide any updates on your order. 

To hit us up, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click Send a Message to privately message us! Keep in mind that you will need to be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!