cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White orbs looks like starlink

Jack_0106
Honored Guest

Have my Quest 2 for less than a year. Everything was going fine until I powered it on yesterday and I have these 3 or 4 white orbs on a diagonal line. It looks like the starlink satellite if that makes sense? 

Some are saying it sun damage but I don't think it is as it's kept in a case when not in use and definitely not in the sun. PLUS this only has happened since the latest update. 

Anybody any info or had this problem before?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're glad you reached out to let us know what's going on today. We're not happy if you're not happy. We can understand any inconvenience this has caused and would love to look into this with you.

Has anything changed in your play area? For instance adding new furniture, mirrors, lights, etc. Some indoor lights can also have an effect on the lenses.

Does this happen with Oculus apps and/or 3rd party apps?

Are you using a Cable link /Air link or just stand alone?

Has the headset been bumped or dropped?

We'd like to hear from you and collect some information to verify your account. Can you please DM us?

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or simply click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! Just checking in with you to see if you still need assistance. Please let us know. We're here and waiting!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, 

All good, I have logged a ticket and was provided with a return shipping label. I sent it in the post today. Thanks for checking in.

Regards,

Jack 

Thanks for that update Jack! We're glad you got everything cleared up. Enjoy the rest of your day!