cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Is Still Waiting for their Pre-Order ?

ScotsmanUS
Explorer
Still waiting for mine - system cannot charge a credit card correctly so it goes on Hold constantly - and of course no response from (so called) Support !!

I'm in the US and ordered on the 10th of Oct.

Still waiting.............. and waiting ...............
62 REPLIES 62

edmg
Trustee
Mine finally arrived tonight. Works pretty well with two cameras, but it's really going to need the third because of my room shape; there are spots that neither current camera can see.

FrankDrebin1979
Protege

kevink808
Superstar
Just got 3 shipment notifications for my Touch, cam 3 and cam 4.  :#
Rift-S, Quest 128GB, GO 64GB.

LoneEpidemic
Explorer
I fin ally got my notification tonight.   just waiting on the tracking number now.  fingers crossed they will be here by end of the week.  extra sensor supposed to ship in next few days also so things are finally looking up.

Lionreza
Explorer
So for any one in the uk these are back in stock in John Lewis Just cancelled my pre-order and they are due to be delivered tomorrow. Oculus rely need to get there shit together 

ChaosKiller
Honored Guest
@cybereality any chance you can check on my order? Im a 30 minute rift pre order and had touch order in within minutes. Order has not started processing yet and no failed payments. I put in a support ticket on Thursday and have no response. Please Help!!

cybereality
Grand Champion
@ChaosKiller Best to speak with Support. You can also send me a PM and I'll check tomorrow.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

ChaosKiller
Honored Guest

@ChaosKiller Best to speak with Support. You can also send me a PM and I'll check tomorrow.

Thanks, If i don't  hear back from support by tomorrow I'll PM you

bkrieger
Explorer
My touch order is still in preorder status, but my extra sensor has already shipped. I preordered the touch before the sensor. 

majatoi
Honored Guest
I canceled my touch pre-order and bought it on BestBuy and got it faster, sad that I had to do that, but I love the touch sensors! 🙂