cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t receive a refund!

MrBacon88
Honored Guest

So I refunded a game on my oculus and when I did the refund policy said it will take up to 5 days to receive said refund. No problem. It’s been over 5 days now and the game still says “refund requested” I wouldn’t mind but i want the money to purchase another game and I can’t until I know that the money from the refunded game has gone through or it declined!

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Mr.Bacon88! Refunds are tied to the timeframe of your financial institution. It's always a good idea to reach out to them and make sure they aren't holding your refund for anything. 

Here is a link with all the info about refunds. If you have any further questions, your Meta Store Support team is here to help! Open a support ticket by following this link, and we'll take a closer look at everything with you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TheoneChihuahua
Honored Guest

I had refunded a game and it approved but when I went to check, my wallet it wasn't there? Is there a problem?

Hey there! We know how important receiving your refunds is. No worries let's get this solved for you. It typically takes 7-9 business days to receive your funds back into your account. If you haven't received them by the 9th business day please PM us so we can take a further look into it for you. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have played Assassin’s creed vr for more than 2 hours and less than 14 days it won’t let me refund my money