cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workrooms: Unable to enter an activation code with a number

jimmy.arbelaez
Honored Guest

Tried to enter my activation code that appears on my headset.  It will not work.  It stops taking input in the UI when numbers need to be entered.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey jimmy.arbelaez! We would love to get you into Horizon Workroom! Please send us a Private Message with the following information: 

• Are you attempting to get your headset activated with Horizon Workrooms, or a re you trying to join a Workroom?
  • What steps have you taken in attempt to resolve this issue.
  • What are your computer specification? i.e. GPU, CPU, RAM, etc.  
  • Have you been able to access Horizon Workrooms in the past?
  • Any pictures you think could help would be greatly appreciated! 

Please send us a Private Message with the above information, and we'll be able provide you with more accurate troubleshooting based on your situation! Thank you for your understanding and patience! We look forward to hearing from you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Meron77
Honored Guest

i have the same problem... what is wrong with that?
there are so many defficulties with access and loggings

Hello there, Meron77! Oh no, we see you're having trouble logging into workroom, and we know it stinks when that happens, but don't worry, please PM us and we'll work together to get this resolved for you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!