cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yellow on white/Blue on Black vertical line from top to bottom on left screen.

kodi_lott
Honored Guest
My left display on the Oculus has a vertical line that runs from top to bottom on the far left side and from that there is a translucent box of discoloration that covers half of the left display. The line and box is yellow against white and its blue when against black. I've tried plugging my USB into other USB 3.0 ports, I only have one HDMI Slot on my EVGA GTX 1070 FTW2 which has worked perfectly fine for other displays that I have plugged into there before, I have tried reinstalling graphics drivers, my motherboard is updated to the latest firmware, I have tried re setting up the Oculus, nothing seems to fix the issue. I have had the Rift for 2 days now and the problem has been here since day 1 within 10-20 minutes of using it. I drew up some images on white and on black to better demonstrate what it is I'm seeing with the headset on since my phone camera doesn't like to focus that well on the lens. You can see the discoloration when looking at both lens from a distance as well. I submitted a ticket with Oculus already and just waiting on a response, i wanted to post this in case anyone else is having the same issue and can follow this post for what they tell me. If anyone has had this issue and managed to resolve it, please let me know.  pold13gxznbf.jpgsnh4i6a0pxi7.jpg9jivklza70hs.jpgvin0h7bwtsvq.jpgfucg075zaowi.jpgmwcyi5f9bmjq.jpgod7yigk2jqhb.jpg
0 REPLIES 0