cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apps not popping up

1NFERN076
Level 2

This all started on Saturday 10/16/21

first it showed me that my tracking was lost and kept glitching, after i fixed it i went to click my library to wait for some new games to load in from the App Lab, but none of my games popped up in my library only settings and files, and if i try to look up the games in the store and play it through there it just sticks to the loading symbol, I cant even look into details of any games. i try restarting my oculus quest 2 but its just giving me the same problem what the heck do i do?

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey INGERNO76! We see you're having issues with your library not loading and we aren't happy with that. We'd like to help. There are a few ways to fix this: 

- First, try logging out of the Oculus app and logging back in.

- If you continue to experience issues, try deleting the app and reinstalling it.

If you still need help once you've tried these steps, please feel free to submit a support ticket to our Oculus Support team by clicking here. You will have the option to contact us by email or you can chat with a live agent.

Thank you for reaching out. 

Its the headset that's bugging out not the app on my phone is fine

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hello again, 1NFERN076! Let's get your headset working correctly. We'll need more details to get to the bottom of this. Please respond with the answers to the following questions:

-Have you logged out of the app and logged back in? While it may seem like an irrelevant step when we're talking about an issue with your headset, it's typically an easy fix to the loading issue you're experiencing. 

We see you've tried rebooting the headset. Thank you for that. If the issue is not corrected after logging back into the app, try these steps to factory reset your headset. Also, please let us know if you're using any other Oculus headset besides the Quest or Quest 2.

Thanks for getting back to us.