cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bandewitch internet slow in wifi

Arcanaut
Level 2
Hello , I have post a message to msi forum for have support too . My problem is ; when i put the "casque( headset )  VR into my port usb3.0  my bandwitch do to maximum 300 kbytes ./secondes , ( i have normally 5mb/S ) when i remove the cable , my bandwitch come back good . i have change the place , it's same .so i think is perturbation frequency . but i can"t change the usb cabel from rift headset ... onyone have solution for me ? 

4 REPLIES 4

nangu
Level 5
That happened to me. The only solution I found was to change the channel my WiFi dongle and router communicates, and connect the dongle in a different USB port (different internal controllers).

You need to read your router's manual to change the default channel if you don't know how it's done.

Hope this helps.

Arcanaut
Level 2
ok i do this i inform you if is better . ( tomorow or frijday )

cybereality
Level 16
Try using USB 2.0 and use a port that is further away from your wifi adapter.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Arcanaut
Level 2
Hello is solved .1- i have router linksys 6900 ; i have change to norme .G and not in mix , i have take canal 13 ( i do a test with 1 to 5 but same problem ) with canal 13 ( last ) bandwitch is ok now .BIG BIG THX NANGU