Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Poor Warranty Support

I bought my Quest 2 direct from Oculus last November. I was really enjoying it but it started to suffer from stuck pixels. Oculus agreed to take it back under warranty but ever since they’ve had it I’ve been misinformed about the process and cannot g...

Very delayed shipment of replacement part

I am so disappointed. I see there is much trouble with the shipment of replacements, but it is really absurd. I got a defective controller in Christmas and it is Valentine's Day already and I have not received the replacement. Facebook or Meta is not...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

v37 broke performance

I have now tested v37 extensively for 20+ hours trying to find a fix for this but it all started as soon as i got the update. I can run games in 90fps but the touch controllers and by turning around with the stick in games its all jittery and around ...

Fenrirr by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 not connecting to Spectrum router

I got a new router from Spectrum with new features that automatically switches between channels. There’s no just 2.4 and 5 MHz . So my oculus won’t connect and all I get is massive lag and stuttering when using air link .so forced to use the cable ag...

Login loop

Tried to use air link from my oculus quest 2 to my pc. When i turned on airlink on the quest 2 it told me to to login from the oculus pc app. Fine, i tried to login but none of my passwords work. I click forgot password then it takes me to the oculus...

3aow by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Quest 2 unable casting to my laptop

My Quest 2 can't casting to my laptop. I ensured they all connected to my WiFi, and I tried factory reset Quest 2 and disable/re-enable WiFi but still not work. I thought the problem might due to my WiFi or my laptop, so I borrowed my friend's laptop...

varlab by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stick drift on a 2 DAY OLD controller

i am getting stick drift when turning the right controller stick left or right, when i turn it left it drifts to the right, when i turn it right it turns to the left. i got this **bleep** thing 2 days ago

cytoz by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller

Help pleasehand controllers have “drift”. What is causing this?

purchase

I purchased Beat saber and it's not showing up in my App Library on my quest 2 It show I have purchased it. The Not installed shows 0 how do I get it installed on my devise?

Limited connection glitch

WiFi says “limited connection” and date shows 2030 or something like that. This is not a normal WiFi issue and a lot of people are experiencing this. I still am after resetting the WiFi and headset. Oculus, please address the issue on your end.

Charging port melted

Hello,recently my son’s oculus quest 2’s charging port melted. I am writing with hopes to get in contact with the support team to get this issue resolved and hopefully have the unit RMA’d or repaired. thank you kindlyRichard Allen

Limited Connection Problem

Hi, my oculus quest 2 show limited connection on my WiFi, which lead to cannot open browser and cannot cast to phone. I had tried to restart the router and device, but still not working. Kindly help

Limited connection

My oculus suddenly says “limited connection” and the date is in 2037. Nothing is bypassing this. If we do this factory reset, are we able to download all games we’ve purchased and do we keep progress we have? This is incredibly frustrating for someth...

pin set up

I just received Oculus 2. It did not ask me to set up a pin What do I do?

left eye ache

I played in VR with my quest 2 last 2 month, 2h per day. And now my left eye ache inside, near the brain.I didn't use VR 1 week, but ache do not go away.Any one know what to do?I cant visit hospital because COVID19 issue quarantine.

Melted charging port

i bought my son an oculus quest 2 for Christmas. Two days ago I put it charging and after an hour my son went to go check on it. He said the plug was hot so I went to look and the actual headset port was melting. Can anyone please help me.

Oculus Quest loses tracking then black screen

I have had my Oculus Quest for about 2 years now, recently I have started using oculus link (because my pc can handle it). But recently I booted up my quest while it was not plugged into my pc, I will open the guardian space then proceed to lose all ...

Adrgain by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

purchase

I purchased Beat saber and it's not showing up in my App Library on my quest 2 It show I have purchased it. The Not installed shows 0 how do I get it installed on my devise?

Two Headsets - One Account - How do you play each other?

We recently bought two Quest 2 headsets. We linked them through one account. We are not having trouble with the app sharing, but we cannot figure out how to play one another within a game. We were both logged into "Eleven" - the tennis game. The Admi...

Quest 2 is no longer connecting with my oculus account

Hey so I don't know why but my oculus quest 2 is no longer connecting to my oculus account it isn't showing my profile picture at the bottom and when I click on the place where my profile pic is usually it just comes up with "Unable to load, Please t...

Stuck in Facebook login loop

Hi there team, I'm trying to access my Oculus Rift (have the hardware ID if you need it) but it keeps asking me for me to generate a code with Code Generator, however I'm not logged in with Facebook to generate a code and am now stuck in an endless l...

My oculus rift s DisplayPort is not detected

I've checked to see if the oculus rift s was connected to my Dedicated graphics driver, and it was. I've waited 5 seconds to plug in my Display port, didn't work. I've tried enabling my graphics card, it was already connected. I don't know what the i...

all of my apps disappeared

so i was playing beat saber and had to use the restroom, when i came back i was the default vr envirnment. i was pretty confused on what happened and tried to start beat saber again. but when i went to my library eerything was gone. i have tried turn...

Stuck in the starting area in horizon worlds.

Whenever I load into a horizon worlds My menus don't open and don't load I'm stuck In the horizon home. And can't do anything. The menus, the mirror, The wrist interaction or all missing. I tried uninstalling the game But nothing works.The only thing...

Oculus quest right controler broken

My oculus quest right controler isnt functioning and i would like to send it to get i changed and if we can pay for a decently analele price if you can.. thank you

Labels