Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 65 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Asgards Wrath 2 Problem

Hallo, kann mir jemand helfen? Ich komme nicht mehr weiter, bin an der Stelle angekommen, wo ich Horus den zweiten Stein (Stein des Gleichgewichts) geben soll, kann ihn aber nicht geben, da der dämliche Stein jedes mal einfach wieder zurück ins Inven...

Resolved! Fixed AirLink and Oculus Link!! 3 dots problem!!

Black Screen/3 dots issue. (Hardware Notification) Oculus Problem For Oculus Link/Air Link ~First Troubleshooting tip: -Open Device Manager > Device Adapters (Mind you this only applies if you have Integrated Graphics) > RIght Click on the Integrated...

Resolved! USB stick with OTG Adapter on Oculus Quest 2

Hi Guys, I've recently bought an Oculus Quest 2 64 GB and currently trying to watch videos on my USB Stick via Big Screen and Pigasus VR Media Player on the headset. I've got an USB-C to USB 3.0 OTG adapter which I use to connect the USB stick to the...

Meta Quest Pro Right Controller Not Connecting

So I had my Meta Quest Pro for a little while now (Somewhere in the end of May) and my right controller has been fine until yesterday. I have been playing with my controllers properly and for some reason my right controller is not connecting to my Me...

glowtsu by Honored Guest
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook/login issues

Haven’t used my oculus 2 in months. When I signed in with my email I used for my account, it forwarded me to login with my Facebook page which created a new account. So now I cant log in my old account and am unable to access all the games I purchase...

Quest 2 controller

Does anyone know how to fix a quest 2 left controller? I was playing my game when I seen it was going low on battery. The controller started blinking so I figured it was time. I changed the battery and it is not wanting to turn on. I went through 3 p...

Teen profile not showing in family center

I sent the link for my teen for the family center. She signed up, created a user and avatar and she shows in the headset but not under my app in the family center. How do I get her to show? It just says link sent and expires after 48 hours. How long ...

Quest Air link stopped working

Hey i have my oculus quest 2 about a year now and i always air link worked but then it randomly stopped working. i tried to re install the software for the pc and I completely resetted my oculus quest 2. That did not work.i also tried resetting my wh...

Hello! Return label and wrong phone number

Hello. Ive received a return label for my Quest 3 and there is a wrong phone number - there is a phone to shop where i bought, not mine. I wanna change it becouse the courier will have a wrong number. Also i wanna check if return label is legit and s...

MikeyM112 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screen frozen (I think)

Every time I start my oculus quest 2 is like frozen let me give you an example put your phone on the middle of your head, then look around without moving the phone that’s how it should work normally, but for me is like the phone follows me wherever I...

bloxy0603 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't set oculus as active openxr runtime

i have a quest 2 and use it on link but it wont work at all because when i click the button here it just does nothing in the quest when i click enable link it loads for a few seconds and just reloads the home area (nothing happens)please help my ques...

jeevil_0-1635902283795.png
jeevil by Honored Guest
  • 96 replies
  • 10 kudos

Which replacement charging cable to use with Quest 3?

My Quest 3 cable seems to be charging my headset a lot slower than usual and I've a feeling it might need to be replaced soon. I can't find the official one in the store or anywhere online so was wondering what to look for if I were to order a replac...

Quest 3 freeze balck borders

So I played couple games that I downloaded on Quest 3 and then decided to play some steam games. I successfuly played Bonelab, Beat Saber and some other games without any problems. Then, I booted No Man's Sky and a problem appeared. Framerate drops v...

not able to log into my oculus app

my son's oculus account is tied to his mothers FB account. His mother's FB account has been hacked and she no longer has access to her FB account. How can my son still access his oculus account? is there any work-around?

rtkii1971 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I lost all my content!

I need customer support for an issue with lost content when I purchased the new Meta Quest 3. I had Oculus Quest 2, which had an initial connection to an old Facebook account (which I closed), then when the new Meta account came around, I had to crea...

Resolved! hand tracking works for 3 seconds

since the last update i can only use the hand tracking ,by taking the 2 controllers together it activate hand tracking for 3 seconds. if I lay down the 2 controller. nothing happen whit the ,my ,hand tracking. everything in setting is on. why is this...

1solots by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Achievement Rarity Doesn't Show

When I open the Meta Quest Scoreboards App and open the achievements section of a game the rarity of the achievements doesn't show. When I sort by rarity all of the achievements disappear. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Battery drain 1 percentage per minute

Greeting I have a new quest 3 device (2 days I have it)and I notice high battery drain even on standard built in TV app with animations it is 1 percentage per one minute.10 min 10 percentage and so on

refund

hi, @meta_quest. i want to refund a game: "Gorilla Tag" but it was not approved, i looked at your policy and it has been EXACTLY 2 weeks, i would like to refund it. thank you!

Account has been Hacked

Hello Team, My account has been hacked and they removed my email as well.May I know what can I do about that?Waiting for reply. Thank you.

Resolved! Quest 3 Facial Interface Causing Skin Irritation

Hi,I too am suffering severe skin irritation using my Quest 3. Had no problem with the Quest 2 and it's standard interface, but the new material on the Quest 3 is causing severe blotchy skin patches that are very itchy/scratchy and very dry. There's ...

Connected to device, can't provide Internet

So I got on my quest and when I connected to my wifi, it said "Connected to device, can't provide internet" for a few minutes before just saying "Connected." Obviously I just went as normal but for some reason any online games don't work despite it s...

Resolved! Problem with app updates

I’ve been having an issue with a specific game on my quest where it is supposed to update but it sticks on “queued” even though nothing else is downloading. Is this because of my quest itself having issues or do I need to uninstall and reinstall the ...

Add on pack

My son sent a request for a gorilla tag add on. I accepted it and purchased it right then but the pack went to my parent account and not to his. Is there a way to fix this?Thanks

Brent.66 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug. After receiving the demo, you can't get a gift

After receiving the demo version of the game / program, the button for receiving a gift (Redeem Gift) disappears.After the expiration of the free trial period, and regardless of the period, even if you delete the installed version, you cannot receive...

Снимок экрана 2022-11-01 195142.png
Ernieleo by Honored Guest
  • 20 replies
  • 4 kudos
Labels