Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 75 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Battery drain 1 percentage per minute

Greeting I have a new quest 3 device (2 days I have it)and I notice high battery drain even on standard built in TV app with animations it is 1 percentage per one minute.10 min 10 percentage and so on

refund

hi, @meta_quest. i want to refund a game: "Gorilla Tag" but it was not approved, i looked at your policy and it has been EXACTLY 2 weeks, i would like to refund it. thank you!

Account has been Hacked

Hello Team, My account has been hacked and they removed my email as well.May I know what can I do about that?Waiting for reply. Thank you.

Resolved! Quest 3 Facial Interface Causing Skin Irritation

Hi,I too am suffering severe skin irritation using my Quest 3. Had no problem with the Quest 2 and it's standard interface, but the new material on the Quest 3 is causing severe blotchy skin patches that are very itchy/scratchy and very dry. There's ...

Connected to device, can't provide Internet

So I got on my quest and when I connected to my wifi, it said "Connected to device, can't provide internet" for a few minutes before just saying "Connected." Obviously I just went as normal but for some reason any online games don't work despite it s...

Resolved! Problem with app updates

I’ve been having an issue with a specific game on my quest where it is supposed to update but it sticks on “queued” even though nothing else is downloading. Is this because of my quest itself having issues or do I need to uninstall and reinstall the ...

Add on pack

My son sent a request for a gorilla tag add on. I accepted it and purchased it right then but the pack went to my parent account and not to his. Is there a way to fix this?Thanks

Brent.66 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug. After receiving the demo, you can't get a gift

After receiving the demo version of the game / program, the button for receiving a gift (Redeem Gift) disappears.After the expiration of the free trial period, and regardless of the period, even if you delete the installed version, you cannot receive...

Снимок экрана 2022-11-01 195142.png
Ernieleo by Honored Guest
  • 20 replies
  • 4 kudos

quest 3 passthrough and 8k video is very low

I have buyied quest 3 recently i have some issues 1. passthrough quality is very very low with video noice dots everywhere in sunlight too2. if i record that passthrough quality is good and without noice3. when i watch 8k videos on deovr.com i can't ...

Tizer001 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microphone Volume on Quest 3

Hi. Now that I'm using the Q3, I'm told that I'm really loud to others when in multi-play. Is there a way to turn down my microphone so it doesn't seem like I'm yelling at others?

OQ_Laura by Honored Guest
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Oculus pattern reset

I have been locked out from my Quest 2 for more that a week. I created a pattern when I was tired so I forgot it when I went to bed and woke up and forgot every day after school I have been trying to reset it I try to connect my phone to the headset ...

The image is shaking on Quest 3

Over the past couple of days I have noticed that my quest 3 has started to experience some jitter. When I move from side to side, the menu and environment begin to twitch. When I move the controller the same thing happens. This happens both through t...

Smart136 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost my asgard wrath 2 save

I completed the game. But i was working to complète it at 100%. i played yesterday and tonight the game was uninstalled. I reinstall it and i started from the begining. How do i force à cloud loading

Rezuself by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller

Recently my controllers got this wired thing that make it go up and down making me unable to play and games that use a joystick as a movement method

Quest Link App is Laggy / Causes Lag

Im using air link with my pc, using the oculus link app.The Oculus app link is causing lag / fragmenting / meshing.it's not just low FPS, it's this extremely weird meshing / fragmenting problem,and limited FOV (turning around doesn't "render" and you...

Wassap124 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visa Payment method declined

The other night I got a visa card for 20$ and it worked just fine. However I got another a day after for 40$ but this time it says payment not accepted. The money is on their, and the card is active, if this card was supported the other day, why is m...

Rxquixm by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

charging low current and low voltage

I measured the charging voltage and charging current with a USB meter umc34. In my case it is only 1.4 amps at 5 volts, can anyone confirm that? I don't feel like sending in my glasses. Maybe someone can say more? However, I had to use an adapter

Tomtom_42 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus ADB drivers wont install

I'm doing everything correctly, unzipping the file, right clicking and installing the android_winusb.inf. Then in device manager, Oculus ADB interface has a code 10 error: "This unit can't start". I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the drivers sev...

Broken Joystick cap on my oculus quest pro Controller

The cap of my joystick popped off my controller while playing and is completely intact, but I can’t put it back in. Can someone please tell me what I can do to fix it or should I just get help (get it repaired)?

Elelkai by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Quest 2 not pairing

We just bought a meta quest 2 from my cousin. We deleted his old account from the headset and did a factory reset. Ever since the factory reset the headset will not pair to the app. We have tried different WiFi’s, devices, and accounts. We also tried...

Resolved! unable to install SuperNatural

Hello,I want to install the "SuperNatural fitness" app on my metaquest 2 but it's marked "not available"!How can I do this?On the oculus app on my android, SuperNatural simply doesn't appear, even when I search for it using its name!thanks for your h...

Noelie87 by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quest Pro Controller Stick Dead

Hello,The stick of my Right pro controller is completely dead after 9 months of use, while the left one is just slightly drifting...How is that even possible for controllers you sell for 350€?Also, both controllers will randomly lose tracking or even...

Can't add game to wishlist

Sorry if there was a better section but I couldn't find it. When I play a game to test it for a limited time and go to the store to add it to my wishlist, I can't find the option to do so, only to games that I haven't installed/played yet. The same p...

Rafiktc by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Low FPS of cubes in Beat Saber

Hello, Meta community! I'm facing a problem on the native version of Beat Saber on Quest 2. VR helmet firmware version: 60; game version: 1.32.The problem is that the cubes, in any song move jerky, as if with low FPS. Smoothly, in levels, only sword...

Danuk18 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels