Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

I have trouble playing games from steam on my Oculus

Hey, i am trying to play the Megaton Rainfall game om my oculus quest 2 and every time i start it op it just shows me the game logo with the text "next" under it. I can hear the game playing in the bagground and it sound like im playing but it just k...

App

Whenever I try to login with my Facebook account through the oculus app, so I can access games and such, it says “We’re having problems loading this. Please try again later.” Anyone know what to do?

360 Live Video Stream in Oculus Quest 2

I have Insta 360 Camera and Oculus Quest2 and would like to live stream the 360 video directly into Oculus Quest 2 (please note this is live RTMP feed not from Facebook or Youtube but my own Video server)....Is there an App in Oculus that supports li...

Oculus Link issues. Black screen and low framerate

So I've had a couple issues that have seemed to compound over the last few weeks. And at this point running games on Oculus Link are unplayable, even with suitable hardware. To preface, I'm running an oculus Link cable to the quest two (only 2 months...

msquez by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

saving a game

Can anyone tell me how I save my progress in Falcon Age, please? 

Znikające aplikacje

Po czasie nieużywania gogli na koncie użytkownika nie znalazłem żadnej aplikacji. Nie wyświetla się również mój profil. Jest to konto dodatkowe. U administratora gogli wszystko jest ok i włączone jest udostępnianie aplikacji..

elite headsets to with battery

So my elite strap with battery won’t charge my oculus. When i go in to see if it’s connected by checking the battery icon it doesn’t say it’s plugged in. I’ve plugged the headstrap battery pack in for about 2 hours because maybe it was dead. But unfo...

Quest Download Queue Issue

A small portion of Quest users have experienced issues with their download queue, affecting their ability to download content. If this has impacted you, we suggest the following steps to help you get back on track and enjoying VR:1. Check the version...

Long tome for leabel

Hello.Over 4 months ago i send my headset oculus quest2 for guarantee because one screen dont work propertly. Oculus support told me i need to wait because they need to generate return leabel for controllers. In same time 29.12.2021 i got banned on f...

Help

I enter a visa gift card but it says it is not a valid payment method

Resolved! Quest Store Wishlist

The Wishlist section of the Quest Store (PC Chrome/iPhone app/iPad app) seems to have disappeared over the last couple of days. Where did it go?

HERBEL- by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 3 kudos

Lost Game after Facebook account closure

My son after getting his Oculus Quest 2 for Christmas, created a FB account to get going and bought Blades & Socery Nomad. 24 hours later, FB cancelled the account as he hadn't confirmed his email address, a silly mistake. We then used my account to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken strap holder rod

The little black plastic rod that holds the top of the headstrap in place has just broken. I was just adjusting the strap as normal. this looks like it's unfixable. It is also surprising that such a small piece of plastic is in place to do a really i...

Hello,A friend of mine gave me his Oculus (after he did a Remote factory reset) but I can not log in.When I click on the option of log in with Facebook (or with my Oculus account) - in the email panel I only see my friend's email and I can not change...

Referral not working.

I convinced my friend to get an oculus quest 2 today, partially because of the $60 credit bonus for referrals. I sent him my referral link this morning and he connected his Facebook and everything. I then drove him to Best Buy to purchase it an hour ...

referral credit

My friend recently got a quest 2 and upgraded from the quest 1 and he used my referral code and neither of us got the store credit. will it not work if he upgraded from the quest 1 to quest 2?

Quest 1 left controller dosent turn on

I just got an oculus quest 1 for Christmas but the left controller dosent turn on. The battery and the controller just get worm and I cannot complete basic setup without it...

Cannot connect headset to phone App

Ok so i bought my Oculus Quest 2 headset around Christmas sometime. I didn’t connect my headset to my phone straight away while setting it up cause i didn’t think about it but my headset works and runs fine except now that i’ve got a logged in, set u...

Can't pair my phone/tablet to Oculus Quest 2 (Location issue)

Since a different post from 2020 didn't get any traction, thought I would create a new thread and link to the old thread - https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Support/Unable-to-connect-phone-app-to-the-Quest-2/td-p/837080 I received my headset yesterday.G...

Resolved! Oculus Link not working

Ok so, i recently bought this third party oculus Link cable but it won't let me connect with my pc. It says it is compatible with the quest 1 so i though maybe it was my pc but upon checking it, it says that the cable was incompatible. I am wondering...

Display and USB Port Disconnect. Again.

Was there a recent update that I missed or should not have auto-installed? I am back to losing USB and display port connection 5 times per day in the middle of important things. It seems to have subsided for several months. Now it is back. But this h...

ghs22 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest Disconnecting from PC during Iracing

I have been having an issue where my oculus quest will disconnect from the pc during oculus link, which means I have to completely reboot iracing which takes about 5 minutes, and if it happens in a race then I am done for the race. I have tried diffe...

Evincco by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poker Stars VR Black object/screen/overlay only at tables

I'm fine in the lobby and some tables but sometimes the overlay that shows the cards on the desktop screen is in my VR and it shouldn't be I can grab it and move it around so I can still see but at certain angles it appears I need help solving this p...

Facebook acces every time the quest2 is restarted

good morning everyone, sorry but for a few days every time I turn on the viewer (and if I connect to the internet) it asks me every time to log in with fb and enter the password and immediately afterwards the viewer restarts automatically, only after...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

$60 redeem credit for referral

Hi my grandmother recently got an oculus and I sent her the link from my oculus app to both receive the $60 referral credit. I opened the link on her phone and it brought us to the so to complete the set up process for the headset- we never received ...

Sound issues

Hi , I was using my Rift during a session in DCS world , when the sound started playing up , I have since discovered that the front facing sound is very low , but as soon as I turn my head left or right the sound comes back , sound from the sides is ...

Oculus Quest 2 game glitching

When playing Medal of Honour Above and Beyond it gets to the bit where you are on the submarine Mission 4 and it glitches at the same point each time and won't let me move forward which is so frustrating.....does anyone know why this is happening and...

Spritza by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels