Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot add payment method

So i had to remove my payment methods due to being unable to purchase bonelab, now heres a major problem, its not letting meadd a paypal account but its letting me add my credit card info?

BDF1E50B-69F0-4E59-882D-65AE05B9BC38.png

Resolved! Teen cannot ask for permission for game

My son is trying to reqeust access to Pavlov Shack. When he finds the game on his app there is no option for him to request for parental permission.I am linked to his account and I have notifications on.What do we need to do?Cheers

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 55 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

This is ridiculous. Where is my controller?

Bought the Quest 2 on April. Soon after the left controller stopped working properly. Contacted support to see if I could get a replacement before returning the quest. They made it sound like if it would be faster than returning it. I sent the contro...

Didnt know about refferal intill my friend activated his oculus

I got a oculus for Christmas and when I heard my friend was getting one I didn't even know about refferal codes and when I tried to send him the refferal after he activated his oculus it said he couldn't accept it because he had already activated his...

wh20 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 Controllers Stock

When will the controllers be back in stock? I recently had my right controller grip button loose, and some other complications with the tracking.

?

Can the oculus be tracked down if its been stoling

Resolved! Oculus VR Library Service refuses to start (Win 7)

Firstly, i know and understand Win 7 is out of date, and when i can i will be moving onto Win 10, however i cannot right now due to finances and i can also see lots of uses with Win 10 are still having issues getting this working, the only reason why...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Good afternoon

I can’t download horizon worlds and I have the quest 2 and live in the states

after v39 Update cant grab things on Rift Environment

Hi guys, I'm having problems when connecting my Oculus Quest 2 to my PC, the environment logs and all looks good, but I can't select items from my wall and grab them, I need to go near them (by it side) to grab, I can grab things from my inventory, b...

Oculus won't charge

Okay, so I left my quest 2 sitting around for a month and a half or so at 0% power and now it won't charge. I can't do a hard reboot because I can't even get it to charge enough to function other than the no battery screen. Are there any possible at ...

Quest stuck on Meta screen cant connect to app or do hard reset

Hello,I have a 64GB Quest that worked perfectly fine yesterday. When I started it up after being on the charger all night, I get the blue Meta logo. I let it set on the charger and nothing changed. I tried a hard reboot, but it goes back to the same ...

BTV268 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dead facebook email

I am trying to change my oculus email but it shows a dead email that I have no access to. Can I get this reset so that i have access to my account?

Regional Pricing

hi, why there is still no regional pricing ? Almost every gaming company applies regional pricing.. (STEAM- BLIZZARD - EPIC ETC.) It is impossible to buy games if you are living in Turkey..Here is an very simple example ; Turkey's minimum wage is $25...

batuhun by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Customer Support and Not Allowed to speak to manager

2 year warranty on my son’s Oculus 2. The left controller quit working. They emailed me a FedEx slip to send it back for a replacement. That was before EASTER. I have many emails back and forth “we’re investigating”. No solid answers. I would never r...

Oculus Rift S "No DisplayPort Connection"

Okay, here's the story: I got my Oculus Rift S as a Christmas gift in 2019. It was working good for a long time until one day I picked it up again and the displayport connection stopped working. I looked online for help but all the posts were about a...

Can't turn on developer mode Quest 2

My Oculus app can connect with my Quest 2, and the app shows that I've turned on Developer mode. After rebooting the Quest, I do not see Developer mode as an option under settings. Is it possible that my app and the Quest are on two different account...

CalifEd by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller won’t connect

I got a problem my right controller blinks 3 times fast than 3 times slow and it won’t connect to my headset what do I do to fix it?

Resolved! My quest 2 won't load friends list or games

When I open my quest 2 I can't load any of my games that I have downloaded and sometimes they don't appear in my library. Now I can't even load the occulus store or my friends list anymore and I can't figure out why.

Unlinking a Facebook account

I need help unlinking my facebook account, as I am trying to delete my facebook but want to keep the things I purchased through the Oculus Store. Any advice would be great.

kylma by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referral Link Not Working

I just went in with my friend who had bought a new quest 2 at best buy. I’ve had my own for quite some time and made sure to send him the referral link so we both had in store credit. We used it to set up and went through the process, and as he finis...

YXUNGT by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won’t receive a refund!

So I refunded a game on my oculus and when I did the refund policy said it will take up to 5 days to receive said refund. No problem. It’s been over 5 days now and the game still says “refund requested” I wouldn’t mind but i want the money to purchas...

Apps

All the games/apps that are in my oculus aren’t there, it says I have none if my apps. I tried restarting my oculus and signing in and out my account on my phone but it’s still the same.

Left controller drift

I am having a issue that just started and I'm not sure why. I was playing a games when all of the sudden my controller just started moving on it own. I was moving backwards for some reason even though I wasnt touching the controller. I tried taking o...

Refund issues

I ordered a refund on a game the refund request was successful but i was charged money instead of being given back what i spent, now its like if i bought the game twice. Id just like my money back

QUESTION: Please help, anti aliasing will not turn off

Hello, I am a user of the OC2 of a year and I have only recently been having issues. I had the quest 2 since December of 2020 and have been in love with it ever since I have gotten it, so much in fact I even decided to get a PC the following June of ...

Payment Method for Sub Accounts

I've added a payment method for my account (admin) but when trying to add payment method on my son's account, it will not accept it. I'm trying to use the same card for both. Is there a way to add payment info for the Oculus itself or must it be done...

Labels