Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Stuck in reboot loop, handsets won’t work

I have an Oculus 2 and all of a sudden it won’t boot and pair with the handsets. It is stuck in a constant reboot loop, and the handsets won’t pair or work. It started with Tracking lost screen and then went into the reboot loop. I have tried a hard ...

OCULUS30 code

I received an email with this code and tried to use for Beat Saber and boggle puzzle but it’s not working. It expires tomorrow so I am not sure why it isn’t working

"finish setup"

EVERY time I turn on the app it says finish setup under the settings. And then it pairs up the headset and then it tells me no guardian found. I am sick of doing this over and over....

trek554 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dispatch is unable to contact server for DLC

Did reinstall and download "Dispatch" on the PC.But when you starts it it says its trying to contact the server for DLC, and it won't start.Apparently you are then not able to download your previously bought Episodes for this title! Are you able to c...

JohSm67 by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

v37 SystemUX Crash with Virtual/Custom Environment

We've seen reports of users that have custom environments loaded in Quest where a crash of SystemUX may happen when opening the Personalization > Virtual Environment tab. The team is currently working on this issue, and we'll use this thread to notif...

V37 update has no changes?

Hi, I update to v37 today. After rebooting I cannot see any new changes. I can confirm that v37 is shown in the about section, but after looking at the various videos and blog posts about new features, absolutely none of them are present. I performed...

Oculus using integraded GPU instead of Nvidia GPU

Hello everyone! I recently bought a Oculus Quest 2 and I have been having trouble with it. If I want to use my Oculus for Airlink it links and then it starts lagging so extremely much. Something around 1 or 2 frames per second probably. I can't play ...

Customer support

Can we please talk about how truly disgusting Oculus Support is,They lieLeave chats before you are finishedDont even bother to listen to what you are sayingAnd wont do anything when you report themI have never in my life seen customer support this ba...

Resolved! Poor Technical Support

At first I thought that Oculus support was going to be a pleasant surprise. They actually responded to my issue (Oculus Quest 2 headset doesn't find my left controller) fairly quickly and we traded some e-mails back and forth. But after my last e-mai...

gorilla tag not downloading

Gorilla tag is not downloading properly on my oculus. I download it and it just asks for me to download again. Some error is occurring and I would like to resolve it. Powering off and reconnecting to wifi does not help.

Left controller glitches, spinning, drifting

Hello Pleaae help!Just got the Quest 2 today and just an hour into using it the left controller started glitching and drifting. I tried to removing the battery and that does not work. Tried to unpair it and that doesn't work. If this cannot be fixed ...

Echo VR wont start or uninstall

i only used Echo a few days ago on my pc and now it wont start or let me uninstall the game, every other game seems to work fine except this oneNote: I have spark installed which is linked to echo, i dk if this is the problem. it has never done this ...

DFoot_ by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

i cant play any games

i cant play any games on my oculus i am connected to the wify but it says it cant show to shop or my libary idk what to do i cant play anything

please help

i try to log into the oculus app with this account I'm on but every time i try it makes a new account so i cant log incan someone please help

Help me change my username and pin

I need to change my oculus username. People make fun of me not having a name but a title. I just want to change my name and it's been giving me the run around for over a month with trying to figure out original pin, new pin. I just want to change my ...

My game Won’t install!!

I started to download walking dead about 5 hours ago and it said installed then when I went to play it it says that the install was unsuccessful so I tried to uninstall the game and re download it and now it stuck with a spinning wheel on the App Sto...

Photos and videos does not syncronize with oculus app

I had enable the feature to syncronize my photos and videos recorded on my oculus quest 2 with my oculus app, but it just work once. I have some videos of my quest in my phone but new videos isn't sync, i have tried to click in the cloud button to re...

Quest 2 headset program crashed

my headset Just crashes, only thing i see in the begin was a cript image like something broke and it triggers me that it just can happen so how do i fix this, or where do i have to sent it to.

Unable to upload movies from Mac to Quest 2

I load up Android File Transfer, the Quest file folder shows up, but when I drag and drop a movie into the movie folder after a few seconds of uploading it stops and am error message pops up stating "could not copy file" and then a second message app...

when i play wizards dark ties on quest2

when i play wizards dark times i cannot figure out how to save my progress before i quit. i have to restart at the very beginning. can anyone help me with this? thank you. also when i play the wizards.

Cant update a game

So I recently tried downloading the latest update on b and s nomad but after the update started it just cut out and I have lost the ability to update the game so now I am stuck with an unupdated game with hundreds of bugs anyone had this before and d...

Labels