Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 76 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Beat saber won’t update

Hello, So I’ve been borrowing my friends oculus quest 2 for awhile because he hasn’t been using it (so I’m the secondary account). He’s the one who bought beat saber and I’ve been able to play it on my account, I’ve just had to buy my own packs. I’ve...

Heikaru by Honored Guest
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kid’s Meta Quest 2 VR Locked

Dear Forum,I gave my 10-year-old boy a Meta Quest 2 for Christmas. I found after he set it up I as parent had to set up his account at his age and found he lied about his age in the account. So I made him correct his age in his profile. Meta send us ...

Controlers wont work

When i start my quest 3 my controllers wont work right they repeadedly vibtate 2 times and my quest 3 headset dont register them right i can sometimes use the meta button to reset field of wiev but swords does not show i tried resseting the headset w...

Mezz1980 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Using one account for multiple devices

Hello,I'd like to create one account (for a classroom) but use that account across multiple Meta Quest II devices. I would primarily be using it to engage with VR content on YouTube. Is this possible?

Account Verification

I’m not able to verify my account, I’ve submitted my payment details numerous times and nothing, just a blank screen. I’m still getting the message to verify the account. Can you assist as the account is due to be suspended on the 29th.

my oculus quest 2 is fully charged but won't boot up

at the time i'm posting this, it died 5 hours ago, i charged it and for some reason, when i turn it on it will not turn on. it brings mecto the meta quest logo boot up screen for 2 seconds, then goes black. no matter how long you hold it down it will...

xchwi by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Macbook when?

When is meta quest app and meta quest link coming to MacBook Pros and airs and MacBooks in general because I don’t feel like downloading Windows 10 os only for my stuff to probably crash and overheat haven’t tried it yet and I don’t even know how to ...

Quest meta account login, not receiving verification email

Hello, i just got my quest 3 and i used my facebook to login to it, however that used a different email then my old Oculus account did and so i tried adding another account to the headset, but i cannot login to it because i never receive the verifica...

Need an authorized service center

The charging port on headset is loose and no longer charges the headset, which is out of Warrenty. I’ve submitted a claim through my credit card company’s extended warrenty program and they are asking for “A copy of a diagnostic from an authorized se...

vsublzr by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wallet for preteen account

Just got Meta Quest 3 for Xmas and setup accounts for both my teen and preteen. They each received gift cards as well. My teen added his fine and purchased a game but there is no wallet for my preteen? How do I redeem the gift card and let them use i...

Resolved! Referral not eligible

Hi, i got a Quest 2 recently and i wanted to get the referral code from a friend in the Netherlands, but i am in Czech republic and i get the error. "Ineligible CountryYour country is not eligible to use Referral at this moment. Please ensure you're ...

Resolved! Unable to share photos

HiI've captured photo in headset and synced to app on phone. Then in app I can see it and click to share. There is a bunch of places to share to; I select the WhatsApp group I want but it fails with "The file format is not supported". I then tried sh...

Gym class not launching and sending me to home screen

Hello there!Just got a new quest 2 after my old one started having problems but one problem both the new and old headset shared is that gym class vr refuses to launch. I click on the the application, wait for the loading screen to finish, and then am...

Remove Account from Quest 2

I have two accounts connected to my Quest 2 — my admin account and my friend's Meta account. How can I remove my friend's account from my Quest without resetting it? I can't find any way to do this. Please help.

Resolved! I can't log in to the oculus app in Russia

I bought myself a helmet from Russia, downloaded the app, but... I can't log in to it, I enter the data from the account correctly, but in the application it is written to me that the entered data is not correct. What should I do?

Resolved! Asgard’s wrath 2 blue light on ground

I’m searching for a secret chest that you need Cyrene to open, but when I am near where it should be, I only see a large round blue light on the ground. I have seen them around, what do I do with these???

Son’s account locked by Meta

My son can’t get into his account. Meta is requesting a government issued id for my child’s account which he doesn’t have at his age. Parental controls were not established prior to him setting it up, now that I have changed his birthday he can no lo...

Mochowski by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop background music in Air Link?

As soon as I start up Air Link, high-pitched 'space-age' music, basically just one fluctuating high major chord. Even though it is fairly soft, it is by now becoming very irritating! When I close Air Link, it stops. Anyone know how to silence it fore...

Time in VR completely wrong

Hi, struggling with parental supervision as the time spent in VR is way off the actual time being used. As in, it says 6 mins when it’s been hours in reality… any ideas?

l.451428 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tired of Constantly Creating My Space

Since the recent update, my Quest 3 has stopped recognizing my space and keeps asking me to create boundaries almost every second time I use it. This is really frustrating.I have two playing zones in one large room: one is near the couch (standalone ...

ne1y by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

left meta quest pro controller doesn't want to pair [ quest 2 ]

My Controller Was Like Disconnecting every 1 sec so I unpaired it and now I can't pair it I rested my whole quest but nothing when i try to pair the blue light pops out for 25 also I have to hold down the menu button + Y button for 25 secs and nothin...

N0xer by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 3 Asgarth's Wrath 2 Redeem

Looking for help... Case #06532368 I am trying to find out how to redeem the Asgarth's Wrath 2 game with the purchase of the Quest 3. I have tried through email or direct message support on this forum but keep getting the generic info. With no help o...

Quest 3 casting not working to Samsung Galaxy Tab A8

I am trying to cast to my new Samsung Galaxy Tab A8, but it doesn't work. I connect both devices to my home WiFi network and I can see my Quest 3 connecting on the app. When I press "Cast", the casting seems to initiate, but then a message appears on...

Labels