Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Photos and videos does not syncronize with oculus app

I had enable the feature to syncronize my photos and videos recorded on my oculus quest 2 with my oculus app, but it just work once. I have some videos of my quest in my phone but new videos isn't sync, i have tried to click in the cloud button to re...

Quest 2 headset program crashed

my headset Just crashes, only thing i see in the begin was a cript image like something broke and it triggers me that it just can happen so how do i fix this, or where do i have to sent it to.

Unable to upload movies from Mac to Quest 2

I load up Android File Transfer, the Quest file folder shows up, but when I drag and drop a movie into the movie folder after a few seconds of uploading it stops and am error message pops up stating "could not copy file" and then a second message app...

when i play wizards dark ties on quest2

when i play wizards dark times i cannot figure out how to save my progress before i quit. i have to restart at the very beginning. can anyone help me with this? thank you. also when i play the wizards.

Cant update a game

So I recently tried downloading the latest update on b and s nomad but after the update started it just cut out and I have lost the ability to update the game so now I am stuck with an unupdated game with hundreds of bugs anyone had this before and d...

Apps won’t show up in library

It has been a couple weeks now and all my apps I have downloaded aren’t showing up I tried everything I possibly can but nothing works, please help I miss playing.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buzzing from quest 2

Just got my quest not even 2 hours ago and every time I turn right it buzzes. I’m not sure what it is.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not compatible graphics card

When installing the oculus application, I see that the graphics card does not meet the requirements I have it in my laptop I5 10genGTX 1650 ti with max q designIntel UHD Graphics8gb ram

DfoxyPL by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant login pc app

After I tried to login with facebook on oculus app, a window pops up which says: To comfirm your facebook login, please switch to default web browser now. I have waited a good couple of minutes and nothing happend. It did not log me in

Domark by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

frozen screen no turn off

My Oculus quest 2 is stuck on the three dot loading screen frozen and won't turn off. I tried holding down the power button but nothing happened. I am thinking its completely broken but if there is a way I can fix it please tell me.

PCVR is super blurry and unusable

Hello, everyone! I recently started using Quest 2. It works perfect and I decided to try PCVR, so I bought a proper cable -not the original, but still a decent one-. The problem is: it works awful. Even in Oculus Link menu, the image is always very b...

Resolved! Oculus rift s turn off when i start game

Oculus rift s turn off when i start pavlov vr. It doesn't work if i first connect headset and after game and if i first start game and after headet( so headset doesn't turn on at all). Only reboot can help

Problems using link to play steam games

I just bought a gaming pc Lenovo AMD RYZEN 5 5600H 3.3G 512GB SSD 8GB GTX 1650 and I am trying to connect my quest 2 to the laptop to play pc vr games. Is my Lenovo compatible with Oculus?

Resolved! Refund for the game in the quest 2 store

I cant refund the game in oculus store on the oculus i have the history of payment but i cannot do anythink with that please help and i can not speak english perfectly.

Pan_Kot by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

All downloads gone

Last night I turned my Quest 2 on to find all my games crashing after I loaded in. I restarted my headset and logged back in to see that all my downloads (games, apps, and backgrounds) had disappeared. The only apps left were files and settings. Does...

Resolved! Randomly goes into sleep mode when watching Videos

I have had this issue with both Amazon Prime and Netfix. When watching Videos, the Oculus 2 will randomly go into sleep mode where I have to hit the power button to get it to wake up and continue watching the video. Sometimes it works for 10 minutes,...

Oculus Air Link is missing on the beta page

It used to work very well until 2 weeks ago, but today when I got into 'Setting-Beta' page, I could'nt find the Air Link menu anymore. I think maybe last update has done something on the app. I repaired it, uninstall and installed it again, tried to ...

캡처.PNG

Zenith preorder not downloading

So I preordered zenith with my Visa card and it won’t download and it just says preordered it shows up in my purchase history as well if anyone has any solutions I would love some help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question: Multiplier setting on rotational headset movement?

Hi!I have a neck injury that keeps me from properly looking over my own shoulder, and figured a quick solution would be to multiply rotational movement around the Y-axis, so that turning my head 15 degrees would effectively give me 30 degrees movemen...

J0den by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Nothing loads

I'm trying to load my profile, the store, and my library but it doesn't show any apps besides files and settings. And the other problems just won't load at all, it acts like I don't have any internet on but it doesn't explain my profile not showing u...

• 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

cannot install after reinstall

Literally today succesfully installed oculus software and had some problems w the leap motion so i was doing some random stuff ended up trying to install oculus_runtime_sdk_0.8.0.0_win.exe which didnt work out as oculus software was giving an errorfu...

verzz by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels