Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Extremely high data usage thanks to meta.................

Because you keep us all on different versions and even different versions of the 'same' version.People on v37 don't all have the same internal settings even ones that are advertised. My oculus account is on v35 but my Q2/FB account is on v37 and both...

Golf

How to do I navigate from the Proputt game back to being able to playing a course

Oculus Quest 2 Store showing Yen for my currency not USD

My Quest 2 that I just received is showing everything under the store in Yen for currency. I live in the U.S. and am not using a VPN of any kind to make it think my connection is anywhere else. I used an online IP tracker just to make sure and it sho...

Weird Controller Issues: Link + Quest 2

I did some searches and I couldn't find anyone else making posts with this issue so hopefully isn't not a one-off thing. The Touch controllers which came with my Quest 2 seem to work 100% fine when running native apps; no latency issues, no dropouts,...

Need help on Star Wars tales of the galaxy edge

Hey everyone, so I am on the mission where you are at the stormtroopers place and they are torturing the big guy with 8 eyes and when I leave the operating room the two stormtroopers come but the third one isn’t behind them and I cant move on to the ...

Horizon Worlds

It’s currently January 20th and I have not received access to get Horizon Worlds.

Stuck on infinite loading

When I go to connect my quest to the PC it's just a black screen with 3 dots. I can't figure out how to fix this someone please help me.

Facebook login loading

Hi, When I use oculus client on my PC, after logging in with facebook, the web page jumps to log in and keeps loading. I can't go to the next step. What should I do

Help

My headset is going black screen and then TV noise. Then it crashes but come backs with 2 FPS of game play. I have to fully restart headset to be able to play but still dose it . Can anyone help me out here very upset because I’ve head a Rift S for 4...

Oculus Quest 2 using link cable and Integrated GPU

Hi all, Apologies if this is already talked about but I looked around and couldn't find the specific questions answered so here it goes: I have Oculus Quest 2 wiith Oculus link cable using a USB 3.0 type C to A adapter into my laptop. Laptop is a Sur...

leafz3n by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble casting to oculus.com/casting

Hi all, recently bought a Quest 2 and am having trouble streaming to a mac book on the oculus.com/casting page. When I hit cast while using my Oculus, and go to the computer option nothing comes up on my mac. They are connected to the same wifi netwo...

Return shipping label delays from Oculus

I am trying to return my elite strap with battery, which was delivered on 23rd August. On 2nd September, I contacted Oculus support who told me they needed 3 business days to generate a return shipping label which would be emailed to me. Today is 15t...

Hour problem in my Oculus Quest 2

Hey guys, my Quest 2 isn’t show me the correct hour. I was looking in the Oculus and in the App to change it and put the correct time but I can’t find where to do it. Can anyone help me with this, please?. Thanks, pals.

blackscreen

My Oculas rift S has been having the Blackscreen problem and ive tried everything someone help mee plz!!

Quest 2 left controller not working

Back in early November 2021, my Quest 2 left controller started moving on it's own. I tried several options to relieve the issue, but nothing worked. On Nov 16th, I reached out to Oculus Support, described the common issue, attached a video of the is...

Quest 2 headset problems?

I will keep this short I got the quest 2 from bestbuy and ever since I opened the box it's just been problems I've contacted support by submitting a ticket and never got a reply but randomly my quest 2 loses tracking and my hands will be placed by my...

multi account management

Is there a solution / app / recommended methodology for managing multiple oculus quest 2? For context my non profit received a donation of 10+ oculus quest 2 and we are working on setting up guest accounts on them so users can still use the quest wit...

Oculus quest 2 Link infinitely loading

Hello. recently my Quest 2 has been infinitely loading whenever I connect to PC. I have had this headset for less than a month and was not used previously. It was working on my computer the whole time until this issue started happening. My computer h...

Repeated controller failure

I have purchase 2 oculus quest so far. 1 to replace the old one that stopped recognizing the left controller. Store would not honor full warranty so had to purchase another. Having same problem and have only had new one 2 weeks. Support team unable t...

Shawbri by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels