Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot add payment method

So i had to remove my payment methods due to being unable to purchase bonelab, now heres a major problem, its not letting meadd a paypal account but its letting me add my credit card info?

BDF1E50B-69F0-4E59-882D-65AE05B9BC38.png

Resolved! Teen cannot ask for permission for game

My son is trying to reqeust access to Pavlov Shack. When he finds the game on his app there is no option for him to request for parental permission.I am linked to his account and I have notifications on.What do we need to do?Cheers

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 55 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Forgot password asking for one.

I set up an account for my husband and can’t remember the password. It asked him to link his profile to his FB account, but can’t verify because it wants him to login to Oculus account in which we don’t have the password…

air link

Himy oculus app on pc dont show air link on beta how i can add it? would you help me please.

I dont know my oculus password login

When I click forgot password it tells me to put in my email so I do and it tells me to use FaceBook login so I do and it ends up being a loop does anyone know how to fix this

Can't create account with Zenith: The last city vr

I just bought Zenith: The Last City on the quest 2. When I started it up for the first time, it says I need to register an account. I'm trying to do that. It won't register with the password I put in. It says I need to use a-z and 0-9. I did and stil...

Low Frames in every pc link game

I have a 3060, Ryzen 5 5600X, running windows 11, and I still manage to get <60 frames in games like Pavlov. I have tried messing with settings, changing resolutions, and changing max frame, nothing has proven successful. What do I do?

Cant add credit card and cannot pair with phone

I've been trying all evening to add credit cards to my account and it keeps getting an error message. I've triple checked all the info is correct. None of the forum responses have helped. I'm also not able to pair the oculus with my android phone. It...

Oculus wont let me make a purchase

I wanted to buy some shiny rocks on "Gorilla tag" but it keeps saying "Error performing query" no matter how much times i reboot, shut down, uninstall and reinstall, log in and log out, ect. Someone please help me with this issue.

Oculus link cable and Oculus airline not working

I just bought my Oculus quest 2 and Oculus official link cable and was so excited to get into the vr world but unfortunately the cable doesn't work, I've tried all that I can think of! It just says "plug in your cable to headset" even though it is pl...

Horizon world crashes on goes to Home Screen

Is anyone getting this same problem . When you go into horizon worlds and into world builder the screen will freeze up and crash.Could anyone inform me why this is happening and how I can fix the issue .

Broken controller

Hello, I was wondering if I could send back a broken controller and get a replacement one.  

image.jpg

Oculus Quest 2 Airlink - 3 Dots/Hardware Notification

I have not been able to launch air link from my Oculus, despite it seeing and pairing to my PC. I have checked compatibility and there shouldn't be a problem I have updated Drivers I have rebooted my Oculus as well as my PC I have unknown sources tur...

Oculus Quest 2 Died Will Neither Turn On nor Charge

About a week ago, I purchased the Oculus Quest 2 from Best Buy and have only used it 3-4 times. The device now neither seems to be charging (no lights turn on while connected to the cable but the same cable can seamlessly charge my phone) nor does th...

Workaround - Can't Install Oculus App on Windows 11

Hey all, So just today I lent my quest 2 to a friend to try out and when we were attempting to install the oculus app on their Win 11 machine it wouldn't install. After trying absolutely everything such as, disable firewall, anti-virus, run as admin ...

Device keep disconnecting and reconnecting

I have an above spec and whenever I plug in my headset and try to use oculus link it will just disconnect, I'm pretty sure it is a USB problem, so I used a different port, still happened, a different cable still happened. this wasn't happening before...

Slaty1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund on game

How do I request a refund on a game we don’t like? It was played for less than 2 hours or 14 days.

Brand New Oculus - Hypersensitive Controllers

We just bought an Oculus Quest and got stuck trying to set it up. It's not even connected yet. It's charged, and we're in full light, but when we put on the headset and the hand controllers, they're so sensitive that the slightest movement sends them...

"USB port not compadible" Despite being in a 3.0 USB port.

I am using the following:CPU: AMD FX-6300 (6 cores)Motherboard: ASRock, model 990FX Extreme3Memory: DDR3 16GB, KingstonGPU: NIVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GBI recently purchased the Rift S, when i plug in my USB cable for the headset it SOME TIMES detects...

Developer test accounts unable to store files

Hi all, I created multiple test accounts to test a multiplayer application that I am developing. In the app the user can record audio and save it on the headset. But when I connect the headset to the PC to access the files, the PC does not recognize ...

chaink by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apk runs on consumer quest 2 but not business

Hi all, I am developing a multiplayer application with Unity 2020 using Photon. In the app it is also possible to record your own voice and store the file on the headset. The app runs without any problem on the consumer headset (version 38), but cras...

chaink by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bug graphique avec oculus air li,k

Bonjour je vous écrit car quand je joue a oculus en mode airlink j'ai des texture noir bizarre bugué qui envahissent mon écran se qui me fait laguer énormément alors que mon pc et mon casque sont dans la salle ou il y a ma box qui est équipée de la f...

Yellow symbol

Have been searching all day. Have a yellow symbol. Looks like a W and a B or exclamation mark. It is even there when it is off and the battery status indicator displays. It doesn’t show on any casting so I can’t get a clear picture of it. Any help wo...

7F5FC324-74C7-4161-98A7-9A75E7FC0855.jpeg

Resolved! Unable to purchase apps

I purchased a gear vr in the oculus store and a few minutes later I got an email saying it was canceled due to an error processing the payment method. I bought it again except I didn’t notice I bought it as a guest, I wasn’t logged in to my facebook....

Labels