Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Emerging Issue - Population: One not available in Oculus Store

I am trying to install Pop:One in my son’s headset but for some reason the app does not show up in the Oculus Store. What’s strange is that if I log onto his headset I am able to download and install the game just fine. Does anyone know why this happ...

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 144 replies
  • 15 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Hello

My son has the quest2 and forgot his pin we tried to reset but it’s sending the email connected to my Facebook account wich is linked to the quest2 and Idont have access to that email.

ZERO245 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help

On the first week of last December in 2021, I accidentally dropped my headset on the concrete floor of my basement. Its still works perfectly fine, but ever since then the cooling fan sounds like its rubbing against something as it let's off a audibl...

My Quest 2 won't load my accout

I turned on my headset, i tried to load a game, and It kicked me out before it started up properly. I tried it again, same thing. I tried a different game and not only did it restart, but all of my settings and games were gone. HELP! I can't even acc...

VRMMORPG

Really wanting more VRMMORPG titles. Giant open worlds you can explore with friends grinding for armour, spell, and potion materials. Meeting up at a local tavern Talking about what quest or dungeon we want to set off on, while some player who decide...

Problems

My friend just got five nights at Freddy's: help wanted and he was super exited to play it but when he tried to install it, it kept failing and telling him to retry but when he tried to press the retry nothing happens and he says it just is frozen. A...

facebook

PLEASE fix the problem when i try to reset my password to get a new pin it doesnt decide to say you acc is merged with facebook please login with facebook. ok this is the biggest problem with most users right now is byeing things on the oculus store....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teaching in VR

Anybody had any experience teaching in VR? I'm about to teach a small (4 students) class on digital tech and I'd like to teach it in VR. I have enough Quest 2 headsets, but I'm wondering about the best way for students to log in. Any advice?

Oculus link

Hi I recently bought a quest 2 for my birthday and I wanted to connect it with my acer laptop to play PC vr games like google earth vr and roblox vr. But when I finished downloading it and setup my account, when I got to the home screen, it said my g...

Oculus App destroys PC Performance

When I launch my Oculus App, it literally "kills" my PC, meaning, it destroys the performance.I don't understand if this is a CPU or GPU issue, but it's nearly impossible to use any of my applications, once the Oculus App is up and running. Devices:I...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

oculus link

I was linking my quest to my pc and accidently clicked don't show again and I don't know how to fix it . Please help.

Need help

I forgot pin to my oculus and my account is attached to my old email that I no longer have access to can I get help fixing this situation, I added a new email to my Facebook account hoping it would just update to the oculus but that would have been t...

Lost User ID

My 14 year Can’t remember the User ID used to create his account. Oculus support requested proof of purchase, serial numbers, etc. Once they received they said they could get me user id. What? You can’t retrieve or change your user id. Ok I do all of...

Help me

hello, I want to know why my oculus quest 2 does not work when I connect it by air link, you see, when I connect it with the pc, and press to go to the pc game mode, a screen appeared as bugged it seemed that it was going to 5 fps and the menu of the...

DZR560 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Lost money on a refund?

I requested a refund for Onward a few days ago and it was accepted, but the card lost the amount of money it should've gotten back.

SiluVR by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 left controller issue

I have been having an ongoing issue since Dec 2021 concerning my Quest 2 left controller going faulty. I went through support chat and at the end was asked to send in the controller. Since then I have only received an email stating the controller was...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quest 2 Rainbow circle on display.

Every time I put on my oculus quest 2 I can see a small blob shaped in a circle which is rainbow coloured on the screen. It gets really annoying when playing games. I’ve done a bit of research and it seems to have been sun damage. I’m a bit confused ...

ASW bug with AMD gpu

Hi guys, I had my CV1 working with a gtx1080 since 2017, and I of course needed to lock 45hz with ASW all the time if I wanted consistancy while simracing. I was actualy really pleased by it, very few artifact and very low latency.I just updated to t...

Game Arrowsong

Hello,I play to game Arrowsong in Arcade game. I have buy oculus quest2. Now i want find this game but i don't find website where download. Please Say me where i Can find Arrowsong from play with oculus quest2. Thank's

Gueno13 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost user id

I have been told if you lose your User ID you can’t retrieve. What? Provided proofof purchase, serial numbers, and yes the passport of the boy who uses the device to prove he is 13 or over. What happened? After 4 weeks I got an email saying sorry you...

Quest 2....not wanting multi player

Hello, we are new to Quest 2 and VR in general. My daughter was playing gunraiders and started hearing other people's voices and joining the game and she didn't like that. In general, is there a way to protect privacy and select single user only game...

Resolved! Robo Recall Weapon Upgrading?

Hi there - whenever I equip an upgrade in the weapon upgrade menu, like laser for the pistol for example, the UI says "equipped" under the laser icon but when I launch a mission it's not equipped. Same goes for shotgun - I upgraded from 3 shot to six...

Resolved! Move a game from Steam to Oculus Quest 2

Hello,I just bought the game Population One on Steam and can play it using Oculus Link.However I'd like to know If It is possible to directly install It on Oculus Quest 2 so I can play it directly from Oculus with no cables.Is It possible? To move th...

Oculus quest 2 replacement controllers not a thing

There are no controllers left or right replacement controllers for sale and hasn't been for 9 months. The only way to replace your controllers for drift or buttons not working properly is to buy another 400.00$ bundle its a complete scam. This is rid...

Hello

Hello how do I get unbanned from gorilla tag plz help my son really wants to play gorilla tag I don't know how to make different Email account.

Labels