Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Download issues

I've been having issues downloading Lone Echo on the Oculus store. Notifications like "Sorry we couldn't install Lone Echo" and "Sorry, it looks like you antivirus blocked the download of Lone Echo" (it's not) Does anyone have any solutions to this p...

oculus link wants a permission every time i start it up

oculus link does not work because it wants the file perm and that sucks! it started in roblox vr and BAM. it just happened and now it will happen in oculus home too! one min you are in oculus home. the next min you get a void with a popup saying that...

Oculus app stuck on health and safety video

I'm hoping someone can help me out with this,So today I just picked up an Oculus rift s and during setup i ran into a problem, I am stuck in the Health and safety video screen and there is no way that i can get out of it, I doesn't give me the option...

i'm wanna buy

I want you to add Israel to the list so that I can order an oculus quest for my birthday

Eltair by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered as a guest. Now im registered.

any way to move the order from my guest account to my actual one? Logging in as a guest works 1/10 times for me for some reason and i need to resend the email like dozens of times( no joke)

Raghead by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Green horizontal lines

(Oculus GO) Just recently green horizontal lines have showed up when I look at something white. The green lines span the entire length of the screen. I purchased my headset yesterday. The green lines are very intense and only show up while looking at...

Oculus crashes my USB 3.0 PCIe Controller

Hello,first of all, English isn't ,my first language, so sorry for mistakes. Here is my problem: I can setup my Oculus Rift with 3 Sensors very well, but as soon as I use the Oculus to dive in the VR World, my USB 3.0 PCIe Controller crashes (Code 43...

Why won't the Oculus Windows app install?

I'm trying to install the Oculus app on my computer's D drive so I actually have space to update it, but it repeatedly says I don' have the space for the app, even though I've got about 60-odd gigs available. Anyone know how to fix the issue?

Oculus is not compatible with new Windows builds.

Oculus software on my computer stopped working after installing a new Windows build (19041). At first there was a message "New drivers are required for Oculus" and all the programs in the Oculus Home stopped working. I clicked on the "Update Now" but...

SanBase by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up Quest

I'm setting up my son's new Quest, and we've completed the portion where you adjust focus. The screen says "Press the trigger button on your controller to continue." He's doing that but nothing happens. Is there a remedy?

GAMES WON'T UPDATE

I have a reoccuring problem of games needing an update, but it won't install the update. It downloads the update file, but once it goes into install mode it cancels. I click the update button again, same thing, it downloads the file but cancels on in...

Error installation, please restart computer error

this is my first time installing the oculus software and I Keep getting this error (not allowed to add links)someone please help me, I’ve been trying for 2 days now all through my Christmas ect, I’ve disabled all anti viruses, remaining files that’s ...

Order help

I ordered for my grandson, and his dad's name was put on my payment info, I doubt the order will go thru, and there is no way to contact anyone!

Again Error During Installation

Hello,I am also having trouble installing the Oculus Client.I read multiple topics on the subject, tried all the solution found there (disabling windows defender, deleting all previous files in safe mode, cleaning the registers...), and it still keep...

Oliive by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rift Black Screen

hey! it's my first time asking for support, so apologies if I'm really bad at this.My Oculus Rift used to work just fine. in fact, it was working fantastically and I loved it. games would run just fine with no issues at all. but then a few months ago...

Password Setup

Hi, I am trying to get a password set up and have my personal email set as to mailbox in my Oculus Profile. When I try to change user name it asks me to respond to an email being sent to get a password going. That email never arrives. I double checke...

Oculus rift s USB problem solution found

IF THE OCULUS RIFT S IS NOT WORKING WITH THE USB OF THE MOTHERBOARD BUY THIS EXTENSION USB CARDULANSEN PCI-E PCI Express 4X to USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) Type A+Type C Expansion Card Asmedia Chipset for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Linux Kernelby ULANSONLearn mor...

Oculus software restart required

Every time I launch the Oculus app this message keeps appearing "Oculus software restart required" so I click on the button next to it that says restart now. Every time I do this the same message comes. Can anyone help.

What about the Rift S

So I'm seeing all kinds of cool things being released on the quest headset. Wich I thought was the lesser quality headset? Not necessarily that but the Rift S has one extra sensor and your computer determines how powerful your games are. Anyway why t...

Web Vr not working

Hi,I have Oculus rift S, latest Mozilla firefox , and when I click on VR icon , The vr screen is only visible on PC screen (I still have Oculus app in the helmet ).And when I try to see it on virtual desktop, I only see a screen floating front me .An...

xa_hous by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown USB Device

Hi,I have a problem with the USB of the Rift Headset. When I plug it in, I get a message, that the latest USB Device is unknown and the port couldn't be restarted (something like that)It is only with the usb cable of the HMD. Everything other works.B...

Aerodrums VR

Does anyone know if i can use Aerodrums vr on my Quest? I requested a key and got one but don't know how to get app on Quest.

R03 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos