Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Emerging Issue - Population: One not available in Oculus Store

I am trying to install Pop:One in my son’s headset but for some reason the app does not show up in the Oculus Store. What’s strange is that if I log onto his headset I am able to download and install the game just fine. Does anyone know why this happ...

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 144 replies
  • 15 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Horizon Worlds UBI'Z GAMEGRID glitches like crazy!

I've already spoken with GameGrids amazing creators regarding the glitches. They said it's an app glitch, not a glitch on their end. Is there any way to PLEASE have someone figure this out? Sometimes when you attempt to throw the disk, it will either...

One sided audio on Q2

Picked up the Quest 2 with the Elite strap today, switched on the ES and put on the headset. Immediately noticed the sound coming only from the right side, left side compeletely mute. Plugging in my own headphones works fine, so the problem is with t...

saneyzz by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

more than one Oculus on my Facebook account ..

how do. i assign different usernames to my Oculus accounts ?. i purchased three an they are all on my Facebook account .. i am using the same username on two and want them all to be different but still linked to my Facebook. so i can monitor their us...

Port reset failed, a summary of fixes.

Good day, so a week ago, I installed a new board and CPU into my case, and after that, I got a lot of issues with Oculus and the USB hub that would not work, stating "unknown USB Device, (Port Reset failed)". When it would work, I would have a lot of...

Horizon worlds visitor count

Something is wrong with the "My Horizon Creations" page again. [www.facebook.com/FacebookHorizon/creations](https://www.facebook.com/FacebookHorizon/creations?__cft__[0]=AZXiTSOHxpThWzz5zzUEJkO2YTlIJMk7A5rRt14csiG4Lo9bATCi7__O9G34odPuxR4LbTzP_-FYOguX...

Rezon8 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t download from Oculus store

Have been trying to download from the Oculus store but it won’t start the download. I’ve tried everything Tech support said and still can’t download. I have tuned off windows security and my antivirus. I can download from Xbox so I don’t know what’s ...

New User, How to...

Hi everyone. I just got a Quest 2 as a present from my wife. I have unboxed it and went through the set up and even bought a few games to try out. Onward is a lot of fun and will take some to get used to playing. Anyways the one game I would like to ...

Oculus Support lost equipment sent for repair and not responding

Our Oculus headset stopped working so we sent it in with an RMA. Oculus Support has confirmed they lost it in their warehouse, but after weeks of it being missing they are unresponsive. I have asked to speak to a manger and was told one would be in c...

samgsc by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Help please! Air-Link Problem

Hi folks! First post here. I tried using Air Link and ran into a problem , I've been searching web and forums for solution and can't seem to find one that works. I would want to see if anyone could help me  I activate Air link , found my pc , connec...

rehash4 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam?

I have seen a a lot of people getting scammed with fake oculus links. https://www.oculus.com/referrals/link/BlueIris2018/ is this a scam?

Resolved! Oculus support

I am a new customer and I’ve had oculus for two months. I put a fair amount of money into it with different battery pack making sure I’m comfortable purchasing multiple games. I have not been able to put in updates as they continually go on for three...

Youtube VR on Rift S

Everything I've found either says download the Youtube app, or is 2 or more years old. How does one watch Youtube VR on Rift S?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Right controller issues ??

is anyone having issues with the right quest controller ?you can’t seem to do anything with it, for example....when you are in the “home” part of the quest app, if you use your left controller, and the move it along the menus they make a sound and hi...

• 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

why will oculus software not6 stay shut off?

the software will not stya shut off .... i turn it off and it comes back on .... over and over and over... is it oculus malware........what does it take to shut the damn software off????????????????????????????

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 Airlink Problems

Unfortunately, when I connect the device to the computer, I cannot get the sound from the computer. Also, once my connection to the computer is lost, I have to restart the computer to reconnect.

Need to change Base avatar!

I accidentally selected the wrong base avatar and cannot change it. I’m able to edit the appearance of my initial selection but I can’t change the body. I chatted with support and was told this is not an option… please allow users to delete avatars a...

Resolved! code "OCULUS30" problem?

I received the OCULUS30 discount code on my appI want to buy a game. The discount code works at checkout. Upon confirmation of payment by the bank, the amount is without discount. The discount code is valid for a few more days. Even the product sheet...

pyluna by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Where is the 5 digit code (setup)?

I’m trying to set up my Quest, and the iPhone app says to enter the 5 digit code displayed-but there is no code. How do I find this code?

roxyz by Level 2
  • 35 replies
  • 5 kudos

Setting up two headsets

Hi, I bought one headset for my 12 year old son and set it up with his user name but with my email address/payment card etc, since then and so we can have fun together I have bought another headset for myself, can you pls tell me the correct way to s...

PC Oculus app can't reach Oculus service error

Hi Oculus/Meta, This seems like a common problem for many people. I have the Rift and the Oculus app installed in my PC from 2017, I just bought the new Quest 2 this week. I removed the old Oculus app from my PC, and tried to install the latest Oculu...

edfoo by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Setup Doesn't Work & Support is AWOL

Dear Support Folks & Corporate Leaders, I'm sure you are all nice Oculus employees and trying your best so please don't take this personally as it isn't so much directed at you but rather is an attempt to be a touch humorous while venting my displeas...

fb0099 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resetting Quest 2 security pattern

I got a Q2 for Xmas and set it up according to instructions. But when I installed the phone app something happened and I was locked out of my Q2 and would not accept the pattern I had set. When I followed the instructions to reset the pattern from my...

Resolved! power adapter

hello!can i use a power adapter type c with 20w for ouculus quest 2?i can't find in my countrey 10w.... please help me.. any solutions?

Labels