Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 18 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Facebook Account banned

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

My left controller is not tracking

I was playing beat saber and I hit my table and my controller stopped working. I had restarted my quest 2 and my controller was just stuck in one spot, I can rotate it but it doesn't move. help!!!

Puppet Fever game

hi i cant find puppet fever on my quest 2 and yes i searched the store on my quest 2 but cant find it on the websites it saide it supports quest 2 standalone but I cant find it on the store i was wondering how to install it or if its and applab game ...

None existent customer support

I have been having the same problem since Christmas. I’m unable to add my credit card information to make purchases. I have contacted customer support numerous times and keep repeating the same troubleshooting steps. I was told back in January that m...

Why has Oculus Home been "sidelined"?

Honestly, two years ago, i was really enjoying Oculus home because it was still (somewhat) expanding and, with the incursion of the Quest 2, it seemingly just got forgotten or made a side-note and most people i speak to "hate" it because it's conside...

Cant buy games

I haven’t been able to buy games for months, I’ve tried almost everything besides, making a new PayPal, getting a new card, or switching banks. Everything else I’ve tried and this is so irritating. Every time I put a support ticket in I feel like the...

Virtual Offsite

Hello,I'm looking to talk to someone at Meta about running a virtual company offsite for my company of approximately 320 employees (all of whom have an Oculus). Thank you,Neil

Oculus not showing previous apps

I had an Oculus Quest 2 about 6 months back, but decided to sell for something different. On that account, I had purchased severlal apps, The climb, Beat saber, etc. But now I have an oculus rift, logging into the same account shows that i have downl...

Dogeph by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 black dots and all black, never loads

i have an asus a15 tuf blue with a 1660ti and 16gb of ram and im using a cable that ive checked and has 2.8gbs transfer rate and my vr all used to work fine but for some reason steam vr now wont launch, oculus says its all connected but in the headse...

Quest 2 - Air Link doens't work anymore

A few days ago Air Link stopped work for me. I can find my PC on the list, but it doesn't connect and it doesn't even give me any error message. I tried to reinstall Oculus software on Windows, factory reset my Quest 2, reboot my router, I also made ...

Problem with my new quest 2

There are horizontal lines about 3 quarters the way down the display, is there anyway to fix this or do.i need to return the unit?

Can't update Version or connect to games' servers for online.

I am on the original Oculus Quest but I couldn't chose that. I stopped being able to join other players in games (thought I can join parties) because I could no longer connect to any game's server. I noticed that I am still on Ver. 37. However, it sa...

Scotcha by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

First time oculus buyer

Big issue. Excitedly purchased VR head set for my son. Oculus sent to Yodel delivery service without the proper info so they won’t deliver until Oculus contact them to give address specifics. This leaves me1) no present for sons birthday2)£300 down s...

Order Status

Good Afternoon,Tried to buy Quest 2 and some accessories. Plugged in my credit card information and completed the survey. I have not received an email confirmation, and I don't see transaction processing. I would like to confirm my payment when throu...

Fix our missing accounts/games

When are the effected (duplicate) accounts getting fixed , it feels like Metas plan is to grind people down with bad customer service as well as ignoring them, till everyone gets fed up and moves on.I've honestly never seen a service this bad before,...

Playing. Outdoor

i try to play outside on my patio, i have full connection but my handcontrol will not sink. any suggestions?

Pin reset without email

I do not remember the PIN number I used when I recently set up my occulus account and the email account linked was auto linked from my Facebook and I do not have access to that email address. So I cannot reset the pin. I tried to update my email on F...

BroNeal by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Store issues

So we just got my son an Oculus quest 2 and in the set up of it we tried to add my debit card as a store payment method so we can get him games to play with his mom and I. The problem is it says the zip code is wrong. I’ve looked at the trouble shoot...

Oculus Link (Quest) - Artifact bars from compression?

Hello,I bought an Anker 3meter USB 3.0 cable to use Oculus Link.First I have to say my hardware is old: Xeon 1231v3 and R9 380.But link works and I can play apps like Google Earth VR at high fps normally without problems.But since I established the l...

Resolved! Headset not recognizing controllers and sending me to void

I have a Quest 2 that I got a bit ago and everything has been working fine, but recently when I tried to go into Air Link, I got an error message, the type where it says 'this app is not responding' but it said the guardian was the app that wasn't re...

User298 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 - how to see photos/videos on Android Oculus app?

I thought I saw a recent feature where I can now more easily transfer screenshots or videos from the Quest 2 (without having to share on Facebook, smh) I'm can't figure out how though, I am looking in my Oculus app on my phone, under Devices (and loo...

nidania by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus support/login loop of death

I have been locked out my account and my library has been wiped. I followed the instructions for resetting password and changing email 3x and wait days for a reply. The reply comes at 1am 2am I get WhatsApp messages from oculus. They told me to wipe ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Black Rift

Hi The other day i noticed while playing vrchat that my headset randomly went fully black at first i thought i was just someone messing with my game but i realized that the headset its self had just gone dark it did it again and i got off after that....

Resolved! Oculus link cable

I have an oculus quest 2 and an alright computer. I know that connecting a quest 2 to a pc with airlink has requirements like 8+ gb ram and stuff like that. My pc does not meet those and I was wondering if a connecting with a link cable has requireme...

Resolved! MacBook Pro M1 14" and Horizon Workrooms

Hi, Our company just switched to Oculus Quest 2 and Work Rooms but I'm the only one who actually can't use Oculus Remote Desktop on my MBP 14" with Monterey 12.2 and Oculus Desktop lates version (the one which is suggested for M1 machine). Is there a...

lbona879 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

acc

i cant get my pin to work for me to buy games

Labels